Reviews for Black Debt
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
This is read-a-holic and I am here to make your day... and give you 300 reviews- this is a great story, very deep and meaningful, I love the direction that you're going in :D continue writing for this is great work :D
LadyFreak chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
This chapter (16) is somewhat confusing. In one part you mention how harry looks at the room and doesn't recognize it... but later he's looking in the direction of the voice as if he's still blind... so which is it?
Kerubim chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
'. He had never really defied Severus' authority'

Incorrect. I can list every single instance in cannon where potter has broken rules, laws, and defied snape multiple times.
Kerubim chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
be careful. You know Harry has gone through a lot more than the rest of us

Not true. Snape has one up on him in that regard, since snape has suffered his whole life. However, Harry has suffered a lot.

I don't think going through his mind will be too hard but the hard part will be bringing him back, I suspect.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 30 . 8/15/2010
what an amazing story! thank you for taking the time to write it... it's one story that definately had to be told!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 30 . 5/25/2010
fantastic story, weldone its been a pleasure reading it
chrystaline chapter 21 . 3/7/2010
HAHA, I've never seen one where Severus willingly swallows a lemon drop XD
chrystaline chapter 18 . 3/7/2010
"Do you understand, Harry? There are different kinds of weakness. Breaking does not make you weak. Sometimes, allowing yourself to break can be what makes you the strongest of all."

I love this line. Awesome stuff. Can't wait to continue reading!
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 30 . 7/30/2009
wow, okay, THAT WAS FANTASTIC! very well written and i swear i cried almost EVERY chapter in this! ;) I'M FAVING IT! ;P congrats on an EXCELLENT story
JWOHPfan chapter 30 . 7/10/2009
WOW, a brilliant ending to a great story!
WolfGirl Moonlight chapter 30 . 7/3/2009
Wow! That was the best story I have ever read, I think. I've read so many great stories it's hard to keep up with which one is better. Anyway, hope you had as much fun writing this story as I had reading it. Good luck with any other stories that you write. :D
bkerrmom1 chapter 30 . 7/3/2009
YES! A new chapter! And once again it is brilliant! I'm hooked!
Someone aka Me chapter 30 . 7/2/2009
I love it!

(*_*)
angeleye68 chapter 30 . 7/2/2009
I am really glad you put an epilogue on your story and I enjoyed it greatly esp. to see Severus as part of Harry's family. I also enjoyed the whole portrait thing at the end.

The only question I have is, in chapter 29, you killed off Ron, so how is he alive in the epilogue. That was a little confusing to me, otherwise I enjoyed it. Well done.
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 30 . 7/2/2009
aw... *sniff sniff* thats the end... i wanna cry...

this awesomely great fic is finally over... but it ends happily... D