Reviews for Family Realities
deweydell25 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Loved every bit of this! Thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this story. Really had me wondering how things would work out. I've read all your stories and I've loved each and everyone of them. Its been a while since these were posted but wanted to say a huge thank you for posting amazing 10/Martha fic
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Love it! Yes, us Martha/Doctor shippers need to stick together:D So sweet!
lovable-hate chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Ok so I know this story is like four years old now but I've only just come across it- late's better than never right?

Thank you for sharing this I do love 10/Martha.

Well done!
Kamikashi chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
This was beautiful, and I really, really would like to see the sequel!
roglam chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Ah... You should see the big smile I have on my face right now... What a great ending for a great fan fic!

Needless to say I love happy endings, even more if it's for Ten/Martha, once we didn't get that in the canon.

The tardis is such a shipper! I love reading stories where she roots for Ten and Martha to be together, and how adorable are Malikai and Maia! I just fell in love for them.

Keep writing more Ten/Martha stuff because you've got a new fan ;)
roglam chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is good, like really really good! I love some Ten/Martha bickering...

Going straight to the next chapter :)
Elizabeth The Canuck chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Very entertaining from start to finish. I think the idea of the Doctor and Martha's children coming to the past on her wedding day was great. I do wonder what Martha and the Doctor fought about months before the wedding, that left them on bad terms, even though she claimed to have forgiven him. She didn't seem surprised to know about the Doctor's feelings for her. Did that have something to do with the argument, as well as her settling for Tom? I'm not sure the Tenth Doctor would have gone on about humans the way you have depicted (lazy, silly apes or humans). The Ninth Doctor would have had no problem saying things like that though. Martha feels slightly out of character because I don't see her being quite so angry and downright mean to the Doctor, even if she still held a grudge. I'm happy she changed her tune when she came back and put him in bed and spoke with the TARDIS. The Tenth Doctor was definitely in character when you showed his behavior when waiting for Martha's phone call. You can just picture him stirring up trouble with the TARDIS and whining. Of course he's impatient. I'm surprised that Martha didn't take more time to decide, but not that surprised. If she loves him then she should find a way to make their relationship work. What's up with Tom's friends, don't they have anything better to do than harass Martha? Talk about immature. I can see her reluctantly calling Jack for some back up. I don't understand why she would think the Doctor wouldn't let her see Jack. She used the word "allow". Seriously, Martha does what she wants. I cannot see any man, the Doctor included telling her what to do. I do understand her not being sure how Jack would feel about her relationship with the Doctor because of his feelings for both of them. I certainly hope you didn't ditch the idea of Children of Time, especially since you have started writing it. I will definitely read and review if you ever post the sequel.
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Absolutely brilliant! I loved every minute!
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
YES! I absolutely love Doctor/Martha stories and this one is fantastic.

One question. How does the good, handsome Captain Jack Harkness react to this?

Thanks for writing.
Abby Normale chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
I love this story. I'm a big Martha/Ten lover. This story was like finding a needle in a giant Rose/Doctor haystack. It was great I love how your portrayed the relationship between the Doctor and Martha. I can't wait for the sequel!
timano chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
An enjoyable story, a welcome change from the hordes of Rose/Doctor stories! (Not that I mind R/D, or even D/D, but they're all about the same in essence...)

Well-written, beta'ed or not. 10 out of 10 stars
teddybowties chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Um, drool.
Miggs chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I'm glad that there are still a good number of TenMartha lovers out there who write good quality fics involving this pairing. A sequel? No pressure (now now now!)
scribblechacha chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Wow brilliant story. Yay! Ilove 10 and Martha fluff. I'm currently in the process of writing one myself in which Martha seems to enjoy physically abusing 10 so there's another 10/Martha story for the site yay! Anyways that was brill. :)