Reviews for He shoots, She scores
HeavenlyKitten chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
I am so glad you updated. I've been out of town for a while. Great update I canlt wait to see what happens next.
Soapygirl1989 chapter 8 . 8/12/2008
LOVE IT! Oh and tell Lynn to be nice to Damon. He's to hot to be mean to in my opinion.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
Whoa Damon kissed her and she slapped him? Is she crazy? He deserved getting slapped though. So am I guessing right when I say I feel a little unrequitted something with them? They do go back a while. If she didn't want him to come in she could've just said go home, but she said come in with nothing but a towel on. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter I'm curious about what's going to happen next.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
I would've reviewed sooner, but my computer's got viruses. Anyhow great job on this chapter. I like Lynn so far. I can't wait to see how her and Damon interract more through out the story.
Anniedoc chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love this story, please continue it. And will you be putting Damon and Lynn together, because you should? Also, is that really Damon's wife's name? Thanks for writing! :-)
HeavenlyKitten chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Wow I liked these two chapters they were great. I look forward to the next chapter.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Hmm now I'm curious as to how Damon as well as the rest will react when they find out hte truth. Lets hope she can save Damon from his self. He needs a good woman to show him the way. I don't know about this Mandy chic she's starting to seem a little crazy. Anyhow great job I'm wondering what's going to happen next?
HeavenlyKitten chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
I like how you get inside Damon's head. Because of what happened with his wife and daughter Damon's on a self destructive road. Feeling pain is better than feeling guilt. He needs a good shove in the right direction. I look forward to more.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
I have been wanting to write a story about this show since it started, but I wanted to wait to see if anyone else did first. I love your story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job.
Dreamwalkerjt chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Great job so far. I've been watching since this show started and I can't wait to see what happens. I'm a big Connie and Gabe fan though I'm waiting patiently for Tabby to clue in to Molly. Update soon!