Reviews for Distance and Spaces
wynn12 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
A great take on Rukia's pov. nice job!
Rayn12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Beautifully written. The descriptions are vivid, the pace perfect, and I love the way you play with your theme from beginning to end, examining every phase and angle of Rukia's relationship with Kaien. Very well done, I love it.
Stungun Milly chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is beautiful. A well-written and poetic story. Great job.
Marie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I loved this, God, I adore the style and the symbols tied in this. And I officially love for Kaien-Orihime thing, it was really beautiful thing to add there. Lovely work.
The Wuppie chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
aw! cute!

I like Kaien-dono so much! I'm actuelly a IchiRuki lover but I like KaiRuki too! xD

Too bad there aren't much KaiRuki fanfics..
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
"Kaien would have liked Orihime, Rukia thinks, as Nejibana throws her ragged, bleeding body through the air (there is pain, waves of it but the feeling is far away). He would have made her laugh and ruffled her hair and eaten her food, then later lie and say he liked it even when he didn’t."

For God's sake, man, you're killing me tonight! *fangirls* Kaien and Orihime would have loved each other. The image of him fighting and loving the fight, and then stopping dead and launching into bliss at the presence of Miyako is so gorgeous I nearly squeed out loud. I wish I had your talent.
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This is absolutely amazing. I loved it, I think it was so well written and I loved how the end of each part seemed to go straight into the next, if you know what I mean? As if her life's flashing before her eyes or something.

This is great, I'mma gonna check your other stuff ;D
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Really sad. You did a great job expressing her emotions of fear, and guilt.
platedlizard chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Very nice. I like how you tied in 'distance' with 'hearts' and 'dance', bringing the whole work back around to Kaien's advice to Rukia, as well as her defeat of the Espada.
None chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
that was sad but beautifull