Reviews for Stratagem
himitsuTenshixakuma chapter 1 . 3/28
Hohoho?! Do I smell LelLen here? Hmmm...interesting story! Hope you create more.
Mooneater chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Great story featuring an emotional Lelouch (Well, not really) It's a great view on how he looks at his subordinates, and how eventually the Kallen x Lelouch will come to be. Great job, dear sir!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
she's the QUEEN for him...ahhh no one can ever replace her
i really had fun reading this hope you'll make another chapter
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really loved seeing how this unfolded from Kallen's view. Lelouch giving her all of these looks that she can't possibly understand.
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I left the previous review but didn’t realise I wasn’t signed in, sorry. Anyway, again good story, I really like the interaction and thoughts between the two.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Very nice, the conversation and thoughts between Lelouch and Kallen while playing was great, I enjoyed it a lot.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
*dies* I've been looking all over for a piece on chess, and this is completely wonderful &hearts
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is great.
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
hehe nice job, I enjoyed it.
Mystery chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Lelouch merely smirked in reply, inclining his head, in the back of his mind thinking that when she smiled like that, sacrificing her seemed just a little bit more difficult.

Wonderful line, it's totally Lulu-ish.

Great story, great way to put things...I'm looking forward to your others works.
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This was pretty good.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I don't know what to say about this one. There's so much going on

-The(innocent)rookie vs the (world weary) master

-The two of them comring thmselves to pieces and the resulting philosophy

-Chess pieces to Black knights and how Kallen's smile makes it harder for Lelouch to sacrifiace her.

I love it. Once again.
LunaticChaos chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Interesting fic. And good grasp on the differences between the characters, Kallen being better with adapting quickly to a situation and Lelouch controlling the situation as it evolves into what he wants it to. Though I do think your Lelouch was a bit off.

Ciao for now

_Tis has been a message from your unfriendly neighborhood LunaticChaos_
inconstant heart chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ah, I remember reading this a long time ago on LJ. I still occasionally go back (you wouldn't believe how long I spent searching for it again because I'd forgotten the title and where I'd read it) but now I won't have to. :)

I really love this story. The quiet, calm atmosphere of their chess game is a slightly painful reminder of how their lives have all gone to hell since season one. I like that Kallen can hold her own against him (however briefly) and her unconscious applications of the pieces to her ideas on the Order and war. I've always liked this about their season one interaction- that there were always double meanings in everything Lelouch said to her and that Kallen never knew.

Anyway. Thanks for a great (re-)read.
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
don't sacrifice her!

you two belong together xD

lmao i love this fic

it's very...awesome!

i like the idea, it was cool!