Reviews for Variance
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Interesting. These two never really did get to talk, did they?
Lone Triarii chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I thought that this was a great scene between C.C. and Kallen, I love the way they interacted here. Very nicely done.
Jojo81093 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow. I really really loved this. Nicely written. -blinks- looks like you've written quite a few stories. Anyway I give this one a plus. Even if it only be one chapter.
CodeRAINYKnight chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
wow that must hurt a lot
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oooh
xgummybears chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Absolutely adore this, I read this a while back but I don't know if I commented on it or not. But I love the way you have Kallen's point of view that way. It is true. C.C is Zero's accomplice. C.C has done more than Kallen has and can never do. And I love the way you made C.C describe it. It sounds just like the C.C we all know and love!
ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was cool :D kept them in character really well :D
brolly501 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
deserving of a review
someone179 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
nice xD
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, you just impress me immensely.
SpacePirateGirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hey, nice story! I read the last line, and just stared in awe at it for a few minutes, lol. Great job!

~Selena
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow!I'm speechless!-
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This story was written really well. I think you did a wonderful job at keeping them in character and I could really imagine this conversation happening in the series.
Paper Bullet chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was great! I support both LC.C. and LK, but I think I may like C.C better :D

Nice job and well done.
Unkown chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was freaken awsome! Well written and simply amazing! Write another I dare you!