Reviews for Murder, By Definition
westwinder chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
What an excellent engaging story! Bobby and Alex' voices were spot on and the case was intriguing and exciting. LOCI fans thank you, and even though it's been a long time if you ever feel the need to play here again it would be very welcome!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Aaah, now I know why I never read this before... it's not shippy. Should have read the final chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I'm enjoying this fic, but there's one really big plot hole that's opened up, that resists my suspension of disbelief.

I don't really buy Goren staying hidden, but that's not a biggie. What I can't buy is him not letting Fin & Eames know that the perp might have been a cop.

I mean, you've framed the fic as everyone either for or against Goren, and his struggle to prove his innocence. But from his POV, wouldn't his prime concern have been Eames? Wouldn't he have gone in if for no other reason than to do what he could to keep her safe?

And if there was a possibility that the one who'd beaten her was someone she would immediately trust, wouldn't he be trying to do everything he could to warn her?
bloodymary2 chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
Wonderful. Nuff said
Cherylwb chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Great story!
dabbling chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Excellent story. I love the way you captured the characters of the people living on and under the streets. Fin is a fav of mine, and it was great to see him working with Alex. I really enjoyed the story!
insubordinationfreak chapter 18 . 3/17/2012
Cool and original story down there in the tunnels. Liked Tut's presence too. I'm feel dumb for not having spotted the clues as to the identity of Mr. Clean. Dictionary Mary was a brilliant character you created, and I loved the other down and outs on the way. Thanks for a great read.

PS So who was Alex 'with' on the Friday? That's driving me nuts.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
IntoDarkness chapter 18 . 9/29/2009
This is one of the best stories I have read! I hope you write more in the future.
Emmy chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Wow. Amazing, amazing story. Just fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this, it's been a great pleasure to read it.
T'Jara chapter 18 . 12/25/2008

What a read... I was virtually glued to my PC for 1.5 days, only leaving when necessary (since it's Christmas, more than I wanted). I always longed to get back to this!

I do think that I would've written it differently at some points - some character's sentences and reactions - but who wouldn't? And then I'm fairly new to LOCI, too, so... maybe I'll change my mind down the road...

I love your descriptive style, the analogies are so fitting. One can really feel the "water stinging like daggers"! Goren's "mindplay" with the criminal was by the book - just like on TV he got him to confess by talking not about the crime but something different... GREAT.

Also, I loved how you placed the "leads" all the while in the story. I noticed you wrote about Ted whiping his hand early on and I caught it because it was so strange... but eventually dismissed it. And it wasn't the only lead... I did get suspicious when Ted insisted on the Ellis guy, but you managed to keep the balance, so that when Ted was revealed as the bad guy I really was like: "Gee, how could I miss those leads!" I love it when stories do that, that's great storytelling!

Thank you so much for sharing!
The Mominator chapter 18 . 8/17/2008
Enjoyable story and different, fine work all the way through.
bammi1 chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Kind of far behind in reviewing, was on vacation. Just want you to know I have been following this all along (on my phone) couldn't help myself, it's so good! And now I have a LOT of reviewing to do!

I like your character of Dictionary Mary and Bambi. Very interesting characters. And it is so cool that they are all (all four of them) taking care of Bobby...well, trying to, anyway. But there's no doubt without them Bobby would be dead. This was a very good chapter, but then, they are all good.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 18 . 8/8/2008
I really enjoyed your story! Wonderful beginning to end!
Tracey Claybon chapter 18 . 8/7/2008
Loved the ending - I think Bobby genuinely doesn't realize how valuable he is to MCS, and I loved the ending of this because it shows that he really is. Great end to a great story!