Reviews for Reincarnation
I loved it
Smudgster chapter 26 . 3/19
loved it
Smudgster chapter 9 . 3/19
your wrong. i love your story. its moving at the perfect pace
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 21 . 2/3
I'm amazing how fit together all of this is. I suppose you tried doing/thinking up This first, then the bits and pieces of the previous life Karin had but still, it doesn't change the fact that they all fit with having the story like that.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
I really like the story! But the ending is too happy! I want it to get to the part where they have children! HitsuKarin's babies!
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I hate to rain on your intro here, but they establish pretty early on in Bleach that it's a cycle of reincarnation, and that the shinigami are well aware of it. They explain during Ichigo and Ishida's duel that that's why Quincy arrows destroying souls was such a problem. More souls were going to Soul Society than were going back to the living world.
Everything's Troublesome chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Greatest HitsuKarin story I ever read. :) Of all stories I loved to read this was one particular story I loved to read. Normally I won't read completed stories again but yours is an exception. Sorry for any formality, etc. (I just apologise alot since I am socially awkward)

once again great story and love the story. :)
lucyknight13 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
aww the ending so cute but i hate her toicho
lucyknight13 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
awwwwww Shiro's past is so sad but loving the story
GhostRin chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
That would explain Toshiro's immovable resolve to never drink alcohol in the anime XD
Xtine-san chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
Aww. It ended already, and I had fun reading it. :"
Seriously, you're a good writer. _ You gave justice to the characters. Iloveit!
May I have a request? Can you use nippongo more often? Hihi. Thanks!
Goodwork! Idol :)
Colette Hyuga chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
So toshiro and karin gets seperated, and reunites once again, eh? and so they lived, Happily ever after..
Colette Hyuga chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Oh no... Karun and toushiro... Sniff. This was so heartbreaking, and i hate murata and yammamoto soutachio so much right now. I cant wait to see them reunited.. Really love thus so far.
Animo32124 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I kinda started out my story the same as yours, you know with Hinamori going to the Academy? Is that okay for you?
Lovely Ash623 chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Wow. That was sodding amazing. Through all the perfectly planned parallels and the reenactment per se, of episode 132, I was crying and laughing and not really being able to tell the difference. I guess that's what I get for reading your marvelous HitsuKarin fanfiction at 3 o'clock in the morning whilst on my period XP Lol. Wonderful story :-)