Reviews for Night Watchmen 01: Boys and Girls of Summer
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 9/30
wow I loved it nd look forward to reading the next part
moon so bright chapter 11 . 2/21
Light banter is an excellent way of winding this up. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it.
Actually, I read it on TTH, and discovered that it was here as well. I have an account here, thought not there, so I decided to review over here. This is the Buffy fan fiction I have been looking for since I first got into the fandom. Thanks for writing it.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 2/21
The snark from Giles at the end was epic. I enjoyed how you choreographed the fight, as well.
moon so bright chapter 9 . 2/21
The banter between Faith and Giles was amusing, and their overview of the situation was too. I like them using colored chalk on a basketball court for sending the demon back. Giles seems to be getting caught up via a course of modern slaying 101.
moon so bright chapter 8 . 2/21
I like the depth you have given to Xander, and how she is slowly learning about him and Cordy. Also, Brother David was awesome.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 2/21
I like Faith's decision about Willy's, and I really enjoyed Giles' POV. Interesting demon - is it a thing from actual mythology or just something you made up? Faith's confusion over the invitation was just a little heart-breaking.
moon so bright chapter 6 . 2/21
The heart to heart between Faith and Giles was awesome. I love the slaying they do together, though.
moon so bright chapter 5 . 2/21
I love how contemplative Oz was about the fashion suggestion for Willow! The solidarity over not letting a Slayer die on their watch was totally awesome. Faith and the Night Watchmen is, indeed, an awesome name. I find myself somewhat agreeing on Cordelia's assessment of Buffy, though.
moon so bright chapter 4 . 2/21
Romantic tensions abound, I see. I like how much investigation is going into this, and how they are respecting each other.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 2/21
I like the interactions between Faith and the rest of them, and I like how they are going through a rough phase here. It is more realistic than everybody is best friends all the time, or immediate dislike and loathing from opposing parties.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 2/21
Scooby Gang - taking slaying into the twentieth century.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/21
This seems to be a turning point of some sort for Faith.
spiritedghost chapter 8 . 1/16
That was! Wasn't it just? Oh what the hay. BRILLIANT !
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 1/16
I like this look into Faith. A Faith with no Buffy influence. Yeppers, I do like it. Now if little Ms Willow would only get over her Buffy fixation. Great story.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015