Reviews for Winding Down
nightcap chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
How could they not take some comfort from being next to mortals. We provide everything they lack. Your reference to the bad vamps being really bad made me think that they want to destroy what they can't have. Josef, and Mick, use mortals to enhance their lives.

This little story was very nicely written. As always!
scrappyearnhardt chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Kelley Avery chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Another lovely piece - serene and peaceful. But I can't help notice there seems to be a definite turmoil within Joseph, just under the surface, carefully controlled and hidden. Words are spoken, but a great deal is left unsaid as well. Am I right? Keep up the good work. You continue to amaze me! Well done.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I feel like I was missing what brought this on. Lucky has a very special relationship with Josef and it is good of him to make her feel so valued.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
How touching that the girls give him comfort just by being there. I think that Lucky is special, she seems to read his mind and know exactly how to treat him. These are great interludes.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Ahh, too sweet. I love Josef with Lucky and you write them both so well. Thanks for sharing another little glimpse of their lives, and please share some more ;)