Reviews for Small Surprises, Big Consequences R
Orionslave chapter 13 . 8/18
I see this hasn't been updated in a long time,but I just read it all and had to say that this fic is awesome even though there is still barely a beggining of KiGo...I really hope there is an update soon though,definitly going on my follow list!
cn'tstptheOCs chapter 13 . 7/3
Agni rules! I've read works involving this character over on deviant art... they take place after this though, and I can't seem to find them now. But still this is a fantastic story, and with great original villains too; not everyone can do that. I can't wait to read more.
theatrelesbian chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
Bdjendkennsbn3 3
Koutarou Tatsumiya chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
This is a damn good story! Please update when you have the time!
GabrielBlade chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Loved this story from chapter 1 - only just discovered it, to my shame! Love the characterisation of Agni, she really does seem like a mini-Shego with a ton of abandonment issues (naturally), but the interaction between Shego and Agni was just so well written, and I loved seeing Kim's thoughts as she agrees to help them.. and then one of Shego's old rogues gallery makes a sudden appearance..

Hope we get a new chapter sometime soon!
mimoo01 chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
This story is completely awesome! I have loved it since I read the first chapter. I hope you continue to update. This story completely rocks!
zzzoo99 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
please update the 14 chapter soon
Nuggets chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Everyone that sees this sign the petition to get Kim Possible back! Copy and Paste this everywhere to try and get people to signing it. Sigh up with everyone in your family that has an email.
DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE! Just take out the space and sign on that page!
www .thepetition /164/600/385/bring-kim-possible-back-to-disney-channel/

I'm tired
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
You know, all this considered, there’s only one thing I can conclude out of this update.

I need to put more pressure on you. ò.ó

But geez, FINALLY a new chapter!

One thing I definitely ought to say is… what the heck is your problem with Ron’s scenes when they are some of the BEST of this chapter!? C’mon, dude, just embrace your inner Ron (AKA, your inner dork) and let his charm flow! His scenes are awesomely entertaining, in-character, and even awe-inspiring when danger drives the best out of him into action. I’m looking for the follow up of his scene more than anything now!

But somehow I can already hear you saying I shouldn’t hold my hopes up… oh well!

If I have to give one critic, it’s that the scene around Agni and BZ is a bit hard to follow. Their travel, where they are during each part, or even what’s the point of that scene feels confusing for some reason I can’t pin-point, but maybe this would be a good scene to re-read and maybe edit a little.

Other than that, the rest of the scenes feel perfectly fine and in character for Kim and Shego. Their progress seem a bit slow, but it’s interesting. The only thing that made me raise my eyebrows for a moment was Kim’s delay in realizing the meaning behind Shego’s words about her decision regarding Agni. Dunno, I just think she would have caught it immediately.

And I think that covers the whole chapter. Plus, if there’s anything else you wanted to know, you can ask. Me, I’ll just focus on pushing you forward to write next chapter.

Yours, "Cursed by Cronus" Alexander/Alexlayer.
Keep it up. n_n
noncynic chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Well, you have definitely upped the mayhem a notch with this guy. And immune to Shego's plasma? That means it'll be more up to Kim to save the day, I guess, if she can stop Shego from doing anything vaguely suicidal first. Good Read.
Nightraze chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
You Updated! This was a great chapter, a bit short, but great all the same! Hope you update soon!
cookiesforfrogs chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Just came across your story. I thoroughly enjoyed it so far and I hope for more soon.
BlueLion chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Been a while, yeah. I'm sure glad you're still on track. The plot gained speed now, and that's very good, too. Looking forward how it'll develop ...
crkswolf chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Yes ! He'll yea !
RevSrVixena chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Ah come on! Not a another cliff hanger! Please, please do not make us wait so long for another update.