Reviews for Of Flesh and Bone
MahoneSona chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
YEAH!YEAH!

GO JOKER!

YEAH!

*compose self* This story is just getting better and better...
Vaetra chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
Wow, Jack/Joker is really getting his revenge! This is so well written though, that the violence doesn't seem too... violent, if that makes any sense. Suffice to say, it's a good thing. I can't wait to see what happens next!
movieexpert1978 chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
nice chapter. Thanks for the reponse back. Go Joker. He had every right ot kill that girl doctor. I just love how good you are at gettin ght Joker down. He's crazy all the way and that is good. Good luck with your next chapters.
Salamara chapter 9 . 8/21/2008

*cough* I mean - well deserved, lol ;) He finally got what eh deserved! Great chapter - hope there's moer to come soon!
Peach Wookiee chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
Excellent work, again. I find it interesting that the doctor was reading Nazi stuff. The artwork from the years leading to Hitler's rise to power is horrifying and shows wanton cruelty in the name of research.
MahoneSona chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
Dude, I was wondering when the evil doctor with the gag was gonna come back in!

And I loved this line

"It's still not dark, and I'm not squinting. And your bed side manner still...is lacking."

It's awesome )
movieexpert1978 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Love this Joker. I love how you made this story really dark, darker the TDK and that movie was dark. That doctor is weird and her plan backfired. Trying to tourture Joker is a bad idea. Hope that other doctor gets whats coming to him. Updat soon please.
Vaetra chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
I really like in this story how he cahnges very gradually into the Joker, and bits of who he used to be still show through. Like when he kissed her before putting the knife to her throat... Now I want to know what happens to the "evil doctor."
Peach Wookiee chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Again, another good and disturbing chapter. Good work.
Salamara chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Wow - this is scary O_o I like it :D

Looking forward to the next chapter - I wanna see that doctor get his ;)
WatchTheWorldBurn chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
I think you did such a good job on this story! I loved this one:

"Did your fiance' used to touch you like this? Is that why you're almost in tears?"

Aw poor man... he must have really loved her. O, and the docter is mean! I hope The Joker hurts her real bad!

I'd love to read more chapters! :)
HelenaHills chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
I SAW THE DARK KNIGHT! I SAW THE DARK KNIGHT! XD

Br... once again, you managed to make me creeped! That's good... What can I say, poor Joker? In the movie, did you notice he was telling a different story at how he got those scars at each time? And he killed Rachel... and he created the Two-Faced... and I probably shouldn't say this, but there were moments I was finding him hilarious! XD To Heath Ledger, a paramount talent with no compare. May God bless your soul.
MahoneSona chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Hahaha girl doctor...that's what you get when you provoke a mad man ]

Ha ha.

Ha.

I love how she was so confident...and then when The Joker had her in his clutches, she was acting like a baby...ha.

Can't wait for the next chappie...
jokerfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2008