Reviews for In Retrospect
Not sure with to continue reading thought this was a HHr story but she's eoth Ron, if she only gets together with Harry for the last chapter I'd feel cheated.
DylanL chapter 26 . 2/25/2014
Personally idk how u can call that a sex scene as there wasn't any sex to be seen, but it is actually pretty good for a first attempt and better than some i have read bc u didnt leave it at completly ambigiousness as far as whether or not they did have sex like some authors that are more rule following on here. Though I think u could have gotten away with some oral action with out getting into trouble
DylanL chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
You kinda gave away one of ur author name challenge questions with this chapter, though ludlum is arguably the most renown of the names so far (at least I think so BC everyone probably knows of the Bourne trilogy) so I don't think it was much of a spoiler
DylanL chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Lol I guess I'm not the only one that thought 'Bones' was similar.
DylanL chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
So far I am seeing similarities between this and the Fox show 'Bones'. Out of curiosity was that intentional or was it a coincedence
wallyfan chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
I'll be blunt and frank-this is the best fanfic I've ever read yet! I actually signed up just to post this review. The flashbacks intertwining with the main storyline really does the trick, especially those parts of Doc Andersen trying to prompt Harry to admit his feelings. A flashback just whenever the text gets too long... AAARRRRRGGHHHHHH! THX GOD FOR THE 29 CHAPTERS! 3 cheers for HARMONY!
mpt.72 chapter 28 . 8/28/2013
This was a great story.

Linking the flashbacks within, worked really well for me.
The dynamic changes of the characters was well thought out and fit neatly into how you obviously wanted it to go. The underlying CSI/Law and Order angle was a touch that I have not come across on this board before and added depth, that normally goes missing in Harry and Hermione get togethers.

Just a final note, the scene after the blow up at the Burrow where they finally move to the next stage and give in to each other was just what it needed. Any more and it would have probably just seemed wrong. Often not having all the details spelt out leaves the story better for it, well done on resisting the temptation to over indulge, I think it works alot better this way.

Thanks for writing this for us to read.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
A 147 reviews for a 29 chapter story is alot better than most of the stories on this site get, so don't be to down it's a good story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
There's to many of these past reflections btween Harry and his phych., I see why they are there but I just don't see the need for them in every chaptor. To me it kind of get's in the way of the overall flow of a otherwise great story.
Contramancer chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
That therapist reminds me of Gordon Gordon White... from the Bones series... and I have to wonder if that's on purpose. He's good. The story is awesome, I was completely sucked in, and the koalas approve.
rk16 chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
really wonderful story. am still reading hp/hr
sherriithewriter chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
i loved the ending and your story was very good. It was great to have the mystery paired with the romance and I was glad Ron was not a total prat.
Whitt Lane chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
Hey, this is my first review I've ever written, but your story compelled me to say something. I have to say this story was awesome. You are a very talented writer and the way your story weaved in and out of past and present was very well done. That is a feat that it is difficult. (I know, I've tried and failed at it.) Thanks again for your effort.
CosmicInflux chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
I love the banter every character has with each other. I especially like the toss and catch of barbs between Harry and Hermione.
CosmicInflux chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I like how it slowly becomes really obvious that Harry is in love with her even before we get to that flashback. It's fascinating to see the little things that Harry says or does, or denies, and how it correlates to his affections.