Reviews for Help
Overscore chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I was curious to see how many fics about Koromaru were written, and I came across this. And now I've read it twice. It flows well, the characters fit, and your portrayal of Shinjiro with the way he carries himself is very well done. His thoughts are satisfyingly familiar while bringing something new to his character. And everything about the fic seems very professional. That is something that I don't see very often with fanfiction. I don't mean professional as in generic or systematic though! Your work doesn't feel like some fantasy the audience wants fulfilled, and that's what I mean, I guess. From the writing, it seems like you are dedicated to the telling of it and everything that the act of telling it entails. ...I'm not sure I'm making sense here; I wish I were more concise with this kind of thing.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it! I never really liked Shinjiro as a character, but you made him much more likable and the way you wrote him made me want to read more! Thanks for writing! (6 years ago; damn I feel young...)
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love how she treats preparing a meal as if it were a battle.
Wishes I was Human chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Yay! I love this pairing. This is very well written and fun to read. Everyone is in character. I love it! can't wait for more!
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I think we all know that Shinji is awesome.

And strangely, for some weird reason, Shinji/Fuuka is adorkable. _

Silly Koromaru. Mitsuru's chocolate cake is for Shinji!
Twilight3666 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Great characterization of Shinjiro, and pretty funny at that. Keep up the good work!
Skarrow chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Dang, Shinji can cook? Great job keeping everyone's personalities in check! I'll be looking forward for more fanfiction from you!
rinshibooty chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
lol I can sense your determination!

Anywho, uh, that was very slice of life, no? Everyone was in character and such. Fuuka and Shinji interaction Very nice.

ARGH. THE NAME MINATO BURNS...

Then again, in a fanfiction, you really have no alternative name to use... Unless you resort to the Harvest Moon fanfiction way and use whatever name you want... *rants*