Reviews for Méchant Sourire
Please update! :((
Lyric.Kiryu chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
hehehe love it XD
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
.. holy crap, what on Earth did i read? XD i feel like a twisted pervert because i actually loved the story! too guilty to favorite it, but all the awards.
Kelly chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
OMG! left off just before the good part! i can't wait to read more, i love this pairing!
Barranca chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
What sweet little drabbles, looks like Light has discovered some humanity in those feelings for his sister in the corner of his sociopathic soul. Forbidden fruit tastes sweet :D
Ruby'sMilotic chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
All I wish you would write more but whatever.
majorfangirl chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Loved all of these, the last one almost made me cry. Update soon!
LightsBright chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Give me his name... His full name XD Please do more! I loved both storys but I got confused on the color part.
Emperor Lelouch Lamperouge chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
I like it. I don't know how or why I got into this pairing, but it's pretty good. Keep up the good work.
adorable illusion chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
No they had sex .

It would be so much better if it was unrequited :(

Anyways, I love your chapter headings. I'm so stealing your writing style now...:P
adorable illusion chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
As I have a brother myself, incest kinda disturbs me...But still. Wow. This is really well written. I love forbidden love fics

Yay Light
animelvr23 chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
i love it! more! SEQUEL TO THIS CHAPPIE! ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ah incest... It's so wrong, but feels so right, especially in the hands of an exceptionally talented author like yourself. Absolutely lovely fic, can't wait to read the rest.
One percent chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Do you think threatening works? oh then, GET TO WORK YOU LAZY TALENTLED AUTHOR AND BRING US ANOTHER AWESOME PIECE! ... Why are you smiling? get to WORK ALREADY!

I really loved this one. but damn, why should they be interrupted before the fun begins aww DX You are torturing me ;)

good job I can't wait to see next one, with a big please! :D
badkidoh chapter 5 . 1/5/2009