Reviews for Love?
livelongprosper2012 chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
oh I hope you find it. good story going on.
Evil Jenyus chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
so far i'm liking it, but then i always like when draco rescues harry :) it's a weakness of mine. i hope you find your flashdrive soon! i can't wait for the update! :)

the Evil Jenyus
MissBellaBlack chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
I'm loving this, I hope you find your flash drive!
xXCaRaXx chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
I really like where its going right now. And I really hope u find ur flash drive soon!
TornIntoPieces chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
I'm looking forward to seeing where this story is headed. I've liked the first two chapters. More soon please.
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
u could always rewrite it, u never know u might come up with something better...BUT I LOVE UR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE AS SON AS U CAN!
Ardoris chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I like the story. The way you portray Harry is excellent. Also, on a side note, if you want I could beta for you.

Have a good day,

PainofLife chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
wow... I'll tell ya this story hits close to home... Been in the shoes you put harry in... And you have the emotions on the dot... Can't wait to see what happens with this
bybytte chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I love it !

But if I was Harry, I wouldn't go talk to the teacher...

It would be a little too weird if he just shows up and says "Hey, I've been abused all my life and raped all this summer. Oh, and by the way, don't repeat that to anyone okay?"

Mhouahahaha Too weird, really !

Can't wait for the next chapter !

SpunkleMcKats chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Lovely chapter, lots of little spelling erors that could have easily been catched...

I'm looking foward to seeing where this story goes )

I can't wait for the newest update!

SpunkleMcKats .
Ladyroo88 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
i love it! But as good as your plot, is I have found that there are a couple misused words. Like fit for fight and when for win. I do love the plot of this story! Keep going!
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
This was a good chapter. There were a few minor mistake, nothing that was extreme though.
MoonlightxParasite chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
I really like it so far!

Please update soon!

I simply cant wait!
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Interesting story. I'd like to see what happens.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »