Reviews for Love?
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
no! poor harry! sniff sniff! waah! i feel so bad 4 him! plz update soon!
flipping pages chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I thought it was a very good chapter, even if I'm mad at you for what you did to Harry.

So is there a chance we are seeing more of the vampires since you posted how to say their names?

I also thought that Hogwarts was protected from such 'evil' creatures? Isn't that why no one goes into the dark forest? Because it's like the end of the protection line?

Yeah I ask a lot of question, sorry. But it's good, it means your story is very intriging to me.

Anyway, what a stupid vampire, he certainly needs to be taught a lesson! Raping a kid and acting as if its some casual occurence! How very un-unmortal of him..so much for wise!

Anyway, putting aside my rambling, can't wait for the next chapter!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
vampires? poor harry!
Pirate Bo chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Bo: poor harry, update soon.

Ski: agreed.
Ardoris chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Just send me either your email or PM the story to me before you post it. I'll go over it for errors, and I'll send you back two copies. One with only errors corrected, and one with extra suggestions that I think might improve the story. At least, that's the way my other authors have had me do. If you want to do it some other way just say so.
Koumoritos chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
aw poor harry! he is having a pretty rough time so far. i rlly lik this story and i cant wait for u to update
Ladyroo88 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
WOW! *Big Eyes* That was scary! Poor harry! I hope someone helps him!
Elfendork chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
oh, poor harry! but poor!harry makes good reading. love this story, can't wait for the next update. It's been awhile since I read a story that I so desperately needed an update from, but I can just reread it to keep myself satisfied for now. keep up the awesome work!
Raiise chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
klkl. im not usually into these stories... but this one seems different :)
NLaddict chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
i like the story, the plot seems good. some issues with spelling and such, but other than that, its good.
believeinsherlock221B chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
i love prof skirrder
charl1e chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
great start

keep writing _
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
dude its awsome!

cant wait for the next chapter!

livelongprosper2012 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
oh that old coot -dumbledore! evil!

I definitely like prof. skirrder
Ardoris chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Poor harry . . . no one wants a fag for a hero . . . seems like he'll prove them wrong in the end (we can hope)
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »