Reviews for Love?
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
SezBVBArmy chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
I'm from Australia land of the horribly hot weather
The True-Wolf chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
what happened to jerky vernin
GirlInBlack52 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop here with this story even though it is finished. I don't like this story and I think that the grammar and some of the spelling is atrocious. This is my first ever bad review... and I apologize but this is pretty terrible.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Well your ex is right full ass. and he's what 17 and the 7th grader is what 12 or 13. that is not right that is the age you should be baby siting the girl. well i simpazie i hope your feeling beter

dj out
Girloveshugs chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
love the story
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
So...are you not a native English speaker, or do you honestly not know how to spell certain words...because there are parts where you say "So did you when?" instead of "did you WIN?" or "And now students you may it" instead of "and now students you may EAT". I mean, I'm just not even sure if I'm translating these sentences correctly. It's very very confusing and um, it's a little annoying at times to try to figure out what you mean when you're using words incorrectly. I'm sorry to be so picky, but I like your story and it is frustrating to me that I can't understand it better. You should consider getting someone to edit your work. That would be really helpful to us readers, and would make your story even more enjoyable. It really is a nice story idea, and I like how you're piecing it together.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
please get a dictionary! or a beta that can spell and knows correct grammar.
c0da chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
I just have to say that this was definitely the best Draco/Harry fic I've ever read, and I've read my fair share.
MinxyKatt chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
You keep thanking a beta but there is NO way you could have one if they allow for all the spelling, grammar and tense mistakes that you have. If English is not your first language get a beta who IS - this story has the potential to be amazing, and I dig what you've got planned so far but I just CAN'T read any further...I cannot and will not subject myself to these error for they change the entire meaning being taken across to the readers. And its a damn pity too

Advice: work on your writing skills; they're the only thing crippling you here.

PS. I'll have you know I even did a spell check on this so it'd be legible for you...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
wow! that is a bit... just wow! she a slut?
Lucy chapter 23 . 8/11/2012
The original storyline was decent, but were the vampires necessary? That was overkill. And he would have been terrified of the vampire who raped him, not welcoming him into the family. For the record, the sentence structure is awkward, spelling, grammar, and punctuation are atrocious, and the story is painfully confusing and difficult to follow. I hope your writing skills have improved.
Mila Pink chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
I found it interesting.
Harry went through so much, he deserves all the happiness you have.
I loved it.