Reviews for Love?
Chocolatekat chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I don't know if you have heard, but Draco Malfoy is a Slytherin. And that means his is not stupid enough to be talking about going against his father and the Dark Lord with claimed dark students in the middle of the hall. It is just not done. Unless it is a set up to gain Harry's trust, and for that they would need to know he is there.
And really? Crying already? What is he a Hufflepuff? I was hoping you would have something go in this story to skim read for. But this? I'm done.
Chocolatekat chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I really like reading Hurt/Comfort works but yours is so... ruff. It's like an outline done in sentence form. There is really no meat to your story and is very choppy, A lack of flow. It's hard to read and your impression of a therapist is off. An abused child would not be so willing to talk to someone and a therapist would not react in such ways. You really cannot do much with 10 minutes a day. For therapy that's like saying hi and then bye.
I just wish this had more work put into it. It has such great potential. perhaps a co-writer could help you.
Kaya70 chapter 23 . 3/5/2014
Love it but happen to dumbledore and others ones
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Your story rocks! And by the way-skin your bloody ex alive! Grrr!
travisblack117 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
lol
horsesrules chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
It's amazing
feedback chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I like your idea for the plot, however at points I find that your style can become quite obvious, and lacks subtlety.
Just something you could work on. _
WolfKid2014 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Why does Harry have DADA and Potions twice in one day?
scarfire14 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
there are a lot of typos but its a great story!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Love it! I condemn you, Dumbledore, for being a bastard so cocky you thought you could get away with everything! Nice ending, by the way!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 21 . 5/6/2013
TN? Sorry, but i fail at geography.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Sirius/severus and Evil!Harry/Evil!Voldie. Great story! P.S. I felt like punching your ex when I read what he did to you, so I am very happy thAt you are happier now!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
this was a great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Please get a beta reader or something!
The True-Wolf chapter 7 . 1/27/2013