Reviews for Love?
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Okay so normally I wait til I finish the latest updated chapter to review but I like seriously have to review now. Your story has made me see everything in a new light. I mean out of all the stories I have ever read, written, and come up ideas for I have never thought about this as one and I have to say I FREAKING LOVE IT! OMG I really don't know what to say this is probably one of the best ideas and best stories I have ever read. Like legitly. Your amazing and I think this just maybe my favorite Drarry story- ever like no joke. Amazing! I love it I can't stop reading. Gosh alright I'm gonna shut up with my rambling and read more:)
RyderOrion chapter 23 . 7/23/2011
LOVE IT! i loved this story... mainly because i love evil dumbledore stories!
KatrinaAllard chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Another question, why is Harry with Vernon? Because Vernon is married into Harry's family so the blood wards wouldn protect Harry from Voldemort anymore. And if Dumbledore knew Harry wasnt with petunia wouldn't he take him away since there'd be no protection for Harry?
KatrinaAllard chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Okay I am extremely confused. Is the DADA teacher, professor Skidder(?), a girl or guy? Because you call the professor 'he' sometimes and othertimes you say 'she' or 'her' so I'm kind of confused. And professor called Harry 'sweetie' a few times which normally only girls do by then you had the teacher call Harry 'boy' or some term like that which makes the teacher seem like a man?
Page Nube Warrior chapter 23 . 4/14/2011
She's alive. She's alive! happy dance
Page Nube Warrior chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
I'm crying my eyes out at this chapter. Poor Angel! cry
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Okay, that last line really threw me. It made me think of the dark mark and that maybe he was referring to Voldemort as his father. Good suspense.
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
wow. Harry is having such a hard time. He is right, too, that his friends don't understand. I'm curious to see how Draco is going to fit into all of this.

Great story so far. :)
Lady Valkyra chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
Um...

Not to be mean or hatful or whatever but Creed sounds a bit too Maximum Ride-ish for my taste, but whatevs I still LOVE the story-line.

P.S I shall kill you all. Thanks For Reading!

Sincerly,

The Oh-So-Evil One ;D
Lady Valkyra chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
!

I feel a Evil!Dumbledore/Dark!Harry comming on!

*Does her Team Volemort (harry only, dumbledore sucks!)dance*

~The Oh-So-Evil One

P.S how do you change your screen-name?
KakeKake chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
You need to make this damn chaptere longer
fan-freak121 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Aw! poor harry! I just want to hug him and tell him that everything will be all right. Great job.
CatchingCraziness chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Seriously confused, i agree with the title: 'What?'

I don't understand what was happening with Draco. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
Same as before, good chapter, just spelling mistakes. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Good chapter, i like the Professer, but you missed some speech marks at points and didn't say who told Harry to leave in Divination, you just put 'she'; i'm guessing it was Trawley. Good story so far, i don't want to judge, just thought you should know. :)
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »