Reviews for Love?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
love it !
AnonymousCritic chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Alright, I could deal with you tweaking Vernon's verbal, emotional, and barely physical abuse from canon into rape for the sake of your story.

But rape is already such an overused angst device and you've gone and had Harry raped by random vampires too? First of all, he's at Hogwarts, which until the final battle was the safest place in Wizarding Britain. There wouldn't be random vampires on the premises.

The whole thing is unbelievable. And having Harry gang raped by vampires after already having him raped by his uncle is complete overkill. It ruins whatever potential this story had to begin with.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
I don't want to be unpleasant or anything but I have a really hard time reading what you wrote, there's not enough ponctuation, there are a lot of mispells, too much dialogue and not enough description, and the way your characters speak and your story goes on ... Harry isn't even scared of the vampire who raped him, he is 17 years old and want to keep the child...
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
love it

Happygolucky103 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
i love this chapter
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 23 . 11/8/2011
not too bad of a story but its 9 and 3/4 not just 3/4.
Lori94 chapter 23 . 9/27/2011
Wow! That was an action packed and fast moving story! Lots of stuff happened that surprised me but I loved every minute!
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 23 . 8/14/2011
I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! Your an amazing writer and this was like a really good idea. I love it!
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Okay so normally I wait til I finish the latest updated chapter to review but I like seriously have to review now. Your story has made me see everything in a new light. I mean out of all the stories I have ever read, written, and come up ideas for I have never thought about this as one and I have to say I FREAKING LOVE IT! OMG I really don't know what to say this is probably one of the best ideas and best stories I have ever read. Like legitly. Your amazing and I think this just maybe my favorite Drarry story- ever like no joke. Amazing! I love it I can't stop reading. Gosh alright I'm gonna shut up with my rambling and read more:)
RyderOrion chapter 23 . 7/23/2011
LOVE IT! i loved this story... mainly because i love evil dumbledore stories!
KatrinaAllard chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Another question, why is Harry with Vernon? Because Vernon is married into Harry's family so the blood wards wouldn protect Harry from Voldemort anymore. And if Dumbledore knew Harry wasnt with petunia wouldn't he take him away since there'd be no protection for Harry?
KatrinaAllard chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Okay I am extremely confused. Is the DADA teacher, professor Skidder(?), a girl or guy? Because you call the professor 'he' sometimes and othertimes you say 'she' or 'her' so I'm kind of confused. And professor called Harry 'sweetie' a few times which normally only girls do by then you had the teacher call Harry 'boy' or some term like that which makes the teacher seem like a man?
Page Nube Warrior chapter 23 . 4/14/2011
She's alive. She's alive! happy dance
Page Nube Warrior chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
I'm crying my eyes out at this chapter. Poor Angel! cry
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »