Reviews for Smile That is a Mask
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/25
Very Sweet!
Very Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
do write more! it is quite good!
BeBe says hi chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
so so so so cute! write more!
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
oh crud! i KNEW there was a reason lots of yer stories had dark themes! writers write about what they know, and typically, good artists are damaged in some way (weird huh, but makes sense, take something ugly and make it beautiful)

anyways, if ya wanna talk about it, im open. ive been there myself (but the scars on my arms are from working, worry not)

otherwise, im goosebumped at how much better at angst writing you are than me. however, you were a little standoffish, unless that was yer intention. emotional responses are what writers strive for, unless their aiming for a clinical viewpoint. if not, soak yerself in the deep, gutwrenching torment that begs for realease. imagine the terrible pain that tears at you until the own sight of the blood running down your hand coupled with the sweet pain that proves that you are not hollow, unfeeling, plastic.

you get more of an emotional response from yer readers that way.

anyway, if ya plan on continuing this, im all for betaing!

L8r

SAT
The Silver Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Great story. The angst was just right and it wasn't too depressing to read either. I liked how you made the ending more optimistic. They make such a great couple, don't they?

Keep up the good work :)

The Silver Phoenix
ThSamurai chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Top notch angst story, without a doubt. The dialogue was excellent and the mood was continually dark without being over the top. Well done! Hopefully we'll see more of you chaptered stories soon.

ThSamurai -

p.s. I'm glad you're happier now, and God willing it will stay that way.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
It made lots of sense! I could totally relate to this story! Well, except for the cutting myself..I'm a CHRISTian! I would NEVER do that! But yeah..the desire to end everything attacks me once in a while..like now..I'm going to take my college exam tests! And finishing highschool at 14! Not to mention that math competition our principal entered me in..and I'm also our church youth's chairperson! The pressure is lethal! Please pray for me. It would be very much appreciated!

I just love this story! Some fluff but with serious subjects being discussed! Pure genius! Love it! And to prove my point, I'll put it in my favorite stories list.

Umm..I almost forgot..please explain the title. The words dont seem to for a clear thought for me..thanks!

GOD bless.!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I guess I can't relate to this story, mostly because I've never thought about it. I can't see how cutting yourself can be an escape really. Not that I freak out when I do get cut; I actually have near-scars on my wrists from a rabbit that look like wrist-cutting, I'd guess you call it. But, to do damage to yourself... How is that an escape? How can you move on from something if you have a scar from it? That scar would always be a reminder, wouldn't it? Of whatever it was that made you hurt so bad?

I don't know... I can see Robin cutting. I can see all the Titans cutting, actually; except Cyborg 'cause he's made of metal. ;) ...But seriously... I just don't understand the reasoning behind it, I guess.

Other than my "I don't undestand" thoughts, it was good. Robin was very well done, although I think he might have fraeked out at the beginning more. He was almost too understanding at first.

Eve
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
FIRST REVIEW! YES!

This story was truly magnificent ma soeur, and I could clearly picture Robin having scars on his wrists.

This story also made me think, for I have also had such feelings as well...but I realized to that I didn't need to.

Excellent Job ma soeur and thanks for being the best older sister ever and prohibiting my current zorkaberry martini drunk fest. lol.

XOXO *mwah!*

xStarfirexRobinxo

P.S. I don't want to ruin Batman's perfect sexyness by poking him...sexually. Lmfvao.
Nightstar Grayson chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Naw the story made sense. I canl see where your coming from. And yeah, I know how we can't really relate to that situation becuase we don't cut ourselves. And honestly the story was well put together and well written. I liked it.

Good job.