Reviews for Carmine Kiss
Kaigara10 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
continue! i want to know what happen next! maybe shiro is someone he knows or what? and how the hell did shiro bit him,i mean when?
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow... I honestly don't know how to explain what I'm feeling right now! This story was amazing, really cool, it was scary and confusing! OMG I've never read something so amazing before in my life!
As for the "hunting job". Was that from Supernatural? I couldn't help but to think that that was something from the show.
Cerulean-Guava chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! The repeated mind fuck would piss me off though. EXCELLENT JOB. I LOVE IT.
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Ima be blunt,

THAT WAS FUCKED UP CREEPY!

but in a cool way, i think.

*shivers*
Nikotehfox chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love the mindfuckery. Delicious. GREAT JOB!
drmona lord chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
yay vampires xD
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
this is so long, but every word was worth it. great job! (L)
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
HEY! awesome story... make a continuation! please! c'mon... it won't be so hard if you can think up something like this... :P

Awesome job on this though.

MAKE ANOTHER!
fox gal chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
it was kinda confusing, very interesting, completely different, and so FLIPPING GOOD!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
awesome oneshot:D i love whenever shiro is a demon of any kind, especially vampire keep up the good work!
croquant chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
ahh...this feels so real

this is a rough draft, isn't it? i like it better when wuthors don't proofread, it's much much more expressing their originial intentions. well, i actually don't like (read: hate) the vampire concept, but this one i like because it is realistic and not all "and he bit him so she bit another". Also, it's serious (black humour heh)and illisions and dreams are good. very good, especially if it's mindrape just because it's so h/i. and so me likes it .
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
DAMN this was SCARY as HELL and MORE FrEaKy than the fact that Ichigo was letting himself get RAPED!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
this one...I really loved it ! so...I don't have any words to explain.

just...

great idea !
Blazinfox555 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Wow. That was really good. I absolutely loved the concept of a dream within a dream. I think you could probably patch this up a little more. Also, I think you mean 'illusion' and not 'allusion'. An allusion is something completely different. I would love it if you would add to this story even though it's complete. There aren't many Bleach FF's that have vampires so I greatly enjoyed it.
Kuroi Kitty chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
xD i like it will there be more? i hope so