Reviews for Stuff It, Sire
Dinna chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
What can I say the others haven't already mention? Peraphs that not many people manage to keep the characters so much in-character in TLK fandom, heck in enery famdom that is! I'm hearing their british accents as I read this :D I hope you write more TLK fics.
jellymaster chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I adore stories written about Scar or Zazu in them. But I LOVE it when one includes Scar AND Zazu in it! I love reading about these two in situations like this.

They're both my favorite characters so I really enjoyed this one-shot to peices! There was only one spelling mistake in your story but that writing was so enjoyable that I really didn't care. And I'm usually such a spelling nazi when reading or writing stories. Scar and Zazu were also very in-character, as well!

You deserve a cookie for making such a fun little one-shot! -hands you the cookie-

~Sincerely, Tallest Purple's (still)Rabidly Insane fangirl!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Muria chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
...That sounds just like them. Is it bad that I laughed at poor Zazu? After all, Scar never actually acted on that threat...

Very fun to read, even if it is short.
s-s-l chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Lol "Sub Zero Temperatures" Hehe. Scar is just so damm creepy isn't he?
Javagirl1992 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Very good story :)
roverwhiskers chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Love it! i could hear scar's voice in my mind and Zazu's! Good work keep it up
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Poor Zazu, Scar can be a real a$$ can't he? I'm not a fan of either but I did like this oneshot. Both seemed very in character. Btw, did you get inspiration from that oneshot with NALA and Zazu in it?
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*smiles* very very cute! I really liked this.

"Oh nono, sub zero I'm certain!" and Scar's awesomely cool reply.. well done!
Airezi chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Short but a nice little insight. I could totally see Scar torturing Zazu like that.