Reviews for How Many Licks?
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 1 . 5/3
Hahaha, I Died with laughter reading the Twinkie reference, LMAO..
Also, I have a craving of cranberry's muffin... Now I'm hungry and I'm supposed to be sleeping but I can't and university teachers are sadists and love to terrorise craving-hungry and sleepless students LOL
Anyway, loved the fic... Umm... Those 42 licks XD
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 2/15
Pft. 42 is the answer to the universe. I was going to comment on it to know if you knew the significance of that number, and apparently you do. Also, I liked the "bag of lays" line. At first I thought it meant lays as in, getting laid, until the sentence finished. Did you mean the chips or actually getting laid? Because either will do just fine.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Hot hot hot hot!
Josie Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I am inlove with this. You made me bite my lip. Wow... just wow... I imagined it the whole time. Wow... I love SasuNaru to death and this story. Is one of my favorites.
Baby dops chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
The only problem with the twinkies now is that hostess freaking went out of business! No more cream filling!
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ahahaha
ChiChiChico chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
oreos. thats what i'm craving tonight at 11:39. if you want to or get some kind of inspiration, you can write all u want about oreos!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
loved the end
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
lol. I loved this one. :) I have a Tootsie Pop. But not Cherry flavoured. Sadly.
RosieVIII chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
heehee love it :3
Kkas chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
A friend told me about this fanfiction, and if this is what you come up with every time you've got a craving, then by all means carry on craving! XD and yeah I did get the hitch hiker's reference.
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
hot fudge sunday, mmmmmm:)
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
He he.

42, the answer to 'the question'

This was hilarious and awesome and definatly worth reading.
Simon Grace chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is going to sound like I was trying to think of perverted foods, but I've been craving a banana all day...
RiaLuvsYou chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow. Just-just . You make the most innocent things out to be something sexual, and i congratulate . I wonder what you could do with m&ms...xD.