Reviews for Zoey 101 in 911
Snakefang chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ok, you obviously have NO clue what went on or how those terrorsts actedin 9/11. There are so many things wrong(not the story plot or any of that, I'm talking the historical factor. It IS a fanfic) that I don't want to get Ito it in a review, if you care to know, PM me. But I suggest you watch a documentary or look it up because this was so wrong it made me laugh.

I'm not hating or trying to be mean, before anyone starts that. And don't say I don't care abut 9/11 either because my Dad died in 9/11.

I also apologize for spelling mistakes.

Snakefang
Disgruntled chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Surely 9/11 wasn't THE darkest day in history? It was horrific, I'm not questioning that, but there have been far worse things that have happened. The genocide of 6 million Jews, the suffering of the civilians in the Vietnam war...though, I suppose, for anybody who lost somebody on Sept 11th, no other day can compare. All I'm saying, is that on the grand scheme of things, 9/11 cannot be worse than Hitler's 'Final Solution'
HelloKitty19 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
good job i was in tears
s0cialghost chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow, this is really good! I was almost in tears at this. It is very good and it is wonderful for you to take the time to write a tribute to remember the people who died on that day.
CrAzY fOr QuOgAn chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
oh my gawd, im literally in tears right now, but i still loved the story
bigtime RUSH x33 l-D chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
god, i'm crying!
teddybaer chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
great story ,really. And you added Quinn to the story, a grate idea ,too.

You're a very good writer, keep it on