Reviews for Home is Where the Heart is
I'm crying out loud. It's too beautiful.I love how you manage to make them still in character. Kanda is Kanda, Allen is Allen. But you make their chara development as they're no longer exorcists.
wystery chapter 1 . 2/11
Wow, I feel so moved after reading this! I've never really thought about a world in which Allen and Kanda are together after the war Ian over and you did a stellar job bringing it to life. The plot was just so human and real and Allen and Kanda seemed a lot less like invincible demigods and a lot more like regular people. Your writing was just fantastic, and the characterization and pacing were great. I loved the way you wrote Allen's reminiscing of the past, and how different things are now. The differing dynamics when Allen and Kanda are in bed were really interesting too, from cold and reticent to heated and emotional. And when I read the words "too old to be heroes now" I really felt the humanity and trueness to reality of this work and I appreciate how you included the bittersweet end, when one of the former exorcists participated in the rite all humans do: death. Honestly, this may be one of the best fan works I've ever read despite it's short length. This is the work of a master storyteller!
Amanda A Fox chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Wow, so sweet and calm... I love it, thanks for this !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Beautiful
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is simply beautiful! It's so good! You actually showed how their life played out. It was very good!
Fan of this Fic chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Really ... i feel that i want to cry after reading this awesome fict of you. I hope DGM will be like this at the end. Wanna see again in the present on DGM fandom.
LookForTheTruth chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
The ending was so sad an beautiful. Brought me to tears. ;A;
setsuna sena chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
i know im so late to know that there's an ff like this.
its truly beautiful yet sad
almost crying everytime i read it
its just like this when u have found ur home
thanks for have made this story
OTDSDMC123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Beautiful.
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
made me cry, fucking amazing
Shizaki Kuro chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved it! Had me almost crying at the end though...
Thanks for writing!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
beautiful! love it!
spinninground chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
And this, right here, is how I'll feel when DGM ends.

So long, and good night.
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Enjoyed reading this~ :
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is undeniably beautiful. I love it.