Reviews for Diffindo
DarkinocensDLT chapter 1 . 5/8
I'll be honest, I am a girl, and how you write gets on my colors, I get embarrassed but so addictive read you, that I will be honest, I fall in love, your writing is detailed, simple, beautiful, haa, never finds it boyfriend if I keep reading you.
Just kidding, do not worry.
I will continue reading you, and I hope you continue writing.
Ja ne
Reishi chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Hello. Your stories are very good.. Especially After the Fall. :D i was just wondering.. Do you have any plans of updating this story or adding another chapter to it? Coz it was really good.. :)
Sister Of The Pharaoh chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Please...Write another one! This is so good!
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
this was so good! i wish there was another part to this!
Anouk Chizatz chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
wowie so d youko n kurama ? oh my god what a story sheesh two people same girl (i wanna be botan) wow awesome story
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
not too bad,the pairing of for you to write a a story of 2 of my favorite characters.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh, wow! That was an extremely well-written work!

I enjoyed reading it. I especially loved the dialogue, and your watered-down version of a lemon. The sexual tension you created between the characters was so tangible!

Keep it up~
dela490 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
hello. It's a really great story about our favorite couple. I love it.
rubyred517 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
man when i read this, a song pop into my head, the song Tu boca by Cabas. Good work please update son!
xnguyen chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Well, I enjoyed reading that immensely ;] there hasn't been many kuramaxbotan fics out there anymore, but this story got me back into the craze. I hope that there will be a sequel soon, you can't leave readers on a cliff-note like that (or at least I hope not!)

Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
that youko is very sneaky, xD... (i'd feel more creeped out than scared if i were botan or kurama, lol) but anywho, i do have to agree with everyone else though; your writing has improved a lot. the spelling errors are minimal, but the story itself covers all of that up. this was another oneshot that was thoroughly enjoyed!
Botan Youko chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I love this history! Beatiful! I love KB!
chicana300 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i really liked it

but i got confused

so youko are they two different people now?

or is it another demon?
unknown-wonder chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
brilliant! another brilliant story from one of the legendary KB writers! i really do hope you write more! *cough* sequel *cough*
darkness engulfs me chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lol, the title kinda reminds me of Harry Potter. Returning to the matter at hand, I find your story truly interesting and well-written. Not to mention how you awesomely kept Kurama and Botan IC. A very good job indeed.