Reviews for Mew
Wholives4Eva chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really enjoyed this and the element of interpretation it allowed me as a reader. Well done
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was an interesting way to write a story, refreshing really. I did have to 'think' to get through this, but it really involved the reader in that way. I mean I felt more a part of the story by being mentally stimulated. Some stories you just sit back and it's all very self-explanatory, and you mindlessly read through it. That isn't a bad thing, but you don't get to interpret anything, or imagine anything because most of it's being translated from the mind of the writer. No thinking, no imagination. This however was different, and I really enjoyed it.
gingersnappy chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
(Having read the Post Script)

This story is less about making the reader think as requiring active reading. Readers have to engage with the story. You supply the setting and actions through the dialogue and the mind's eye fills in the rest. It's not for skimming or passing over, but letting the carefully chosen words supply mood and attitude, facial expression etc. And I think it's successful. I was actually surprised that people found fault with it, because I found it easy to follow and intriguing as a premise. I will say that this plot (knowing your descriptive abilities) could have been beautifully done in another format, but I can make my own pretty pictures :)

Thanks for taking a chance on us and being willing to stretch your writer muscles.

saphirerae chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I really liked the story. Well written and not the usual variation on...
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
As a writer, I can understand the challenge and appreciate the sense of satisfaction gained in attempting and completing something this challenging. As a reader, I wasn't engaged, and I couldn't find myself enjoying the story. I do think that I learned something from this exercise as well, how important it is to choose the words around the dialogue.
El Reino chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Well I like it. It's nice and it does make me strecth my imagination a little bit more. Thanks!
Coletterby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i like this fic. i thought it was original in a good way and the story was interesting to read. generally with voice only fics you spend half the time going wtf? and occasionally giving up. this one i enjoyed.

thanks for brightening my day

letterby xx
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
So I don't know what is wrong with recognizing people, totally got the seen breaks and the different people talking. It was kind of like being blind and hearing people talk and knowing them by the context and what was going on.
Neha chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Good concept! Interesting Idea!

Although I was confused as to who was sayin wat. I think I got all of Alec's lines cuz I've seen Berrisford Agenda like 50 times..

But the concept was really good!
Alec's Angel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Good concept, but, very confusing as to who is saying what. Next time maybe you could put down who's saying which line.
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
i really liked it, but i'm going to agree with the others that it was confusing. i love your idea for the plot, but more information in the middle would have been fantastic, but it was well written. nice to read a brain teaser :)

Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Okay, so I'll admit that I got a tiny bit confused in places between who was talking, especially when it seemed like it was OC talking repeatedly. Maybe you could put lines between each scene to help delineate when one scene ends and another begins, or are you intentionally making us think more (ouch) 'cause that does make it a little more artsy and I do have to focus more. I did get most of it and I really enjoyed it. The one thing I'm wondering is what exactly did Alec and Max do/say while they were in his head because it clearly has opened up a relationship to them on the outside?

Good fic :)
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This is a really interesting idea but it's difficult to read. I'm having a hard time telling who is speaking from line to line though.
Mahine chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I thought it was good and I liked the concept, but I have to confess that I found it very confusing at times, there were points when I didn't have the faintest idea what was going on or who was talking!

Other than that I thought it was a really good fic. I'd like to see what you could do with it if you wrote it 1st or 2nd person...nod, nod, wink, wink!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Good story. I like the would have been even better if there was all the other stuff attached along with it.