Reviews for Truths and Roses
heidipoo chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
This was a really good story. c:
GoldfishCullen2000 chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
hi this story is amazing. you are so good at writing in Rosalie's point of view. Please write another story. )
GavrocheDiedForYourSins chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
My EmxRose fangirl heart just exploded :3
I love this story!
cuddyannie chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
I know it was a long time since you wrote this story, but I have just found it right now. Anyway I really just wanted to say that it was a really good story for Rosalie and Emmett.

I think you should still keep writing or is that typing? your stories because if they are anything like this on then I know they will be good.
Twilightextremist12305465 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I am so excited to read more ! will comment every chappie 3 I hate when great story dont get a lot of reviews [
chichi5 chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
Wow, really liked this story. Very well done, really enjoyed it! Great job!
DrawnToTheNight chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
an amazing story.

rose and emmett 3

thanksforwriting

drawntothenight
Amanda2310 chapter 17 . 8/27/2010
This story was amazing that's all I can say. That's all there is to say. I wish this story could go on forever. Best story I have ever read keep up the great writing.
Amanda2310 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
wow this story is really emotional and I am really enjoy reading it. You are an amazing writer. It feels so real and I almost cried everytime Royce touched Rosalie. I am so happy she has found Emmett. I can't wait to finish reading.
ignore common sense chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
i have no idea how many times i've read this chapter, definately my favorites out of all

this is an amazing story

i hope you know that you're a great writer
themillersdaughtersmistress chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
Very good. I just finished reading, and was rereading this chapter
MyaSarae chapter 16 . 9/27/2009
Aww lol.I loved this story!
Brook-Perri chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
Thats it Emmet! BREAK that son of a bitch!

Great story, keepgoing!
Emmettrosalie chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Wow, this story is awesome so far. About to read next chapter. keep up the great writing!
Danielique chapter 17 . 7/31/2009
I know it's long since you wrote this, but this was absolutely perfect story. It was one of the most perfect stories I have ever read. I love it, I really do.