Reviews for Claiming Hermione
Zonietta78 chapter 33 . 6/19
Unfortunately I discovered your story only now, but I hope you will read my comment anyway... I have appreciated the presence of smut (and very very dirty talking... and acting!) along with moments of tension and/or tenderness, many moments have held me in suspence until the end!
I hope that sooner or later you decide to continue the story, see you soon!
Aras M. Gaertner chapter 33 . 6/12
This story was amazing i loved the plot it was very entrancing
pls pls pls continue
I suck at writing reviews but I love thiss so much
and I literally finished it in3 days and now I'm craving it
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 4/28
Oh my poor boy.
sweetkat18xoxo chapter 33 . 4/14
Pls don’t leave this abandoned
I was really enjoying this story until this chapter. What inappropriate sex for their time. Why would he spank her? Didn't make sense in context of characters. I'm so disappointed.
GreenEyedWeasley chapter 33 . 3/24
This was the first story I ever read on Fanfiction. This is what got me hooked to this amazing website, the promise of what could have been. That our favorite stories could have ended the way we wanted them too. I first started reading this story when I was a junior in high school and now I am a 25 year old woman, eagerly awaiting the next chapter. This is an amazing story and you have such talent. I hope inspiration and your live for this story renews itself, because you have something magical brewing here.
britt1010220 chapter 33 . 3/3
come back please!
Elovie chapter 33 . 2/10
God damnit! I didn't realize that this story was abandoned
coyg81 chapter 1 . 2/10
I can’t even count how many times I’ve read this fic. It’s my absolute favourite and I can’t get enough of it! I really hope you comeback to finish this one day! They need to tell each other how they feel. Amazing work, the way you weave words together is spectacular! x
RadiantAsTheSun chapter 11 . 1/10
Wow, your writing is truly phenomenal-the way you incorporated the words of their drinking game was absolutely masterful.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 33 . 12/21/2017
Oh, gods, more, more, more! I love this story! Please, please continue!
galaxies in her eyes chapter 23 . 12/20/2017
Yum, yum, yum, yum...! Delicious chapter!
awesomeami316 chapter 33 . 11/29/2017
In love. So much love for this story
ReBecky chapter 33 . 11/20/2017
Hey,

I just finished reading up until here, in a bit over than a day.
I have no idea why you abandoned your fic, but to be honest I wish you didn't. I LOVE IT.
Every moment, every word, down to the last dot.

Even if you never complete this, it does have a nice end - partly open partly closed - but at the same time i promise that i WILL check back ever so often in hopes of an update.

1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »