Reviews for Claiming Hermione
draconomy1 chapter 33 . 6/27
I just discovered this incredible fan fic and read through the whole thing so fast, I couldn't stop! I love that you developed Draco's backstory and gave his character depth (and made him incredibly sexy) while staying true to his personality. Will you please complete it? I'm dying to know how it ends. Thank you for your amazing work!
DaOnLeeSam chapter 33 . 5/12
This is a great story. I hope you continue it.
Kendra1831 chapter 33 . 5/7
Please please come back and finish this story. I love it so so much! You can't leave us before the real I love you
Man, yes u did not make Blaise bad. Ugh. I love this story so far though.
Caro2728 chapter 33 . 3/8
Es una pena que no la hallas terminado que triste
geoli12.xd chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
2012 fuaaaa
CapnSammaye chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
Please update this I love it so much I keep rereading it even tho it’s not finished just cause I love it so much
Catulla chapter 33 . 11/29/2020
JFC, what a ride. I just found this story and binged it over the weekend. It’s fantastic! Like, I have goosebumps!
kee98 chapter 33 . 11/18/2020
Please finish this story! It’s amazing
1st daughter of death chapter 33 . 11/17/2020
you killed me btw im dead now and i don't know what to do anyone
Nanda Magnail chapter 31 . 11/17/2020
I read this fic once again. It was nice that it’s been so long since I’ve done it that I forgot most of it. I so wish you could update or tell us if you’re alive and well.
Nanda Magnail chapter 2 . 11/3/2020
Today I went down memory lane and was going through my fanfictions' list and whatnot. Saw some of my favorites that never got an end - yours included. I so wish you could update. I think I have read Claiming Hermione four times, and it's been some years since the last time (I wanted to "erase" this fic, so I could read it again like the first time).

Anyway, I'll still be here if you decide to update. A fic like this one can not be given up.
itme94 chapter 26 . 11/2/2020
you're soo good that I feel like I'm intruding on their moment
itme94 chapter 17 . 11/2/2020