Reviews for Claiming Hermione
blueness28 chapter 33 . 10/10
I love your story. Please update it! I need to know what happens.
I'm absolutely in love with this story! I have no clue when this last chapter was posted, but is there any chance at an ending?
DazzlingMoonLight chapter 33 . 8/21
Can't believe you abandoned this story...

*sad, angry and disappointed*
vickety chapter 33 . 8/19
This has been both very serious and very naughty. Please finish their story. I would like to see this Draco happy and the dark defeated. Thanks!
Just wanted to let you know, the first part of this chapter is repeated:):)
MotherofBulls chapter 33 . 7/20
Hottest smut I've ever read.
DHLane chapter 1 . 6/25
I love this story and have loved it since the first time I read it all those years ago, at least eight or nine, when this was posted on Granger Enchanted. I am so glad it is here because it is like finding an old friend. A true reminder of why I love this pairing. Thanks so much. xoxoKel
miss stoneheart chapter 33 . 6/14
Oh, this is the best. Love it, but unfortunately it seems abandoned. What a shame, such great story without being finished.
MrsGruff chapter 30 . 6/9
e
Plz plz update !
EverTheDevilYouKnow chapter 33 . 5/23
I reread this regularly. As a Dramione lover, it is one of my favourite FanFiction's that has ever been written. The characterisation is amazing and I really appreciate the portrayal of a more vulnerable Draco, which I think is often overlooked by many Dramione writers. Usually he comes across as cold and unfeeling. To highlight his flaws whilst still making him easily relatable is rare. Equally, having Hermione as the one who pulls back and doesn't get emotional first is also interesting and works very well with her logical character.
Furthermore, the writing is wonderful and I adore the dialogue that manages to deal with important issues, such as bereavement and self-worth, yet still maintain elements of fun and sauciness!
I'm not sure if you are still on this site, but if you are please let us know what the ending would have been! This fic is a masterpiece, really good work.
HartofBooks chapter 33 . 5/16
Such an amazing story! I know it doesnt say complete but I felt like this was a decent place to finish anyway. Thanks for much for writing this!
TheseLittleWonders chapter 33 . 5/3
Just found this story over 4 years after the last update, lol. I really enjoyed it and really hope you finish it one day. I'm very interested in the Order plot and for Hermione to be more open about their relationship and to accept that there really cannot be anyone else for her! You build up tension very masterfully, from both sides. I loved how intelligent and studious they both were. I also loved how much time you spent showing Draco taking comfort in flying and Quidditch, as I think that's incredibly in character for him. This story could do with some clarification over where exactly it diverges from canon.
LetteMom chapter 33 . 4/21
OMG Nooo! Please come back and give me more! Singly best story, fanfic or published. The buildup, the humor, the romance, and the sexy intimate scenes literally had me enthralled.
LittleMissEighty-Sixed chapter 33 . 4/12
Is this story abandoned? Please come back :( this was so beautifully done
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »