Reviews for Myspace Whore
vague and uncertain chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Deeming and just rude
Why is Edge praised as if he did nothing wrong but so quickly to bash Alicia.
For what? Edge?
He's a great wrestler in and out the ring i suppose, but belittling Alicia like this? No. Just no.
Harsh isn't the word and the stereotypical urbanized names are used as a mockery of pocs which is even more of a slap in the face. Slowly rolling this from bashing to plain nasty discrimination.
Like I said no. Just no.
DJ chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This story is so embarassing, you should just delete it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I have to admit, the story was funny. But, I like Alicia. Edge is the slut. He cheated on Vicky and look at what he did in real life with Lita.
rkogrl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011 ths wuz harsh bt its ur story so wateva idnt give a f**k bt i do like alicia fox nd it wuznt her fault edge lost sooo long ago nd therefore i wuznt a big fan of ths oneshot tho it wuz ok writing. nd starsixtynine or whoeva th f**k u r child support? ghetto names realy? can u say childish?
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I honestly love stories where that little nasty Alicia Fox gets her comeuppance! this story is like Edge...awesome!
Ms. Yermom chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I can see Edge squealing sarcastically, too! Funny story, I spit Coca Cola all over my keyboard. Note to self: Don't drink and read at the same time.
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Though I am an Edge fan to the end, it WAS his fault for cheating on Vicki. But this story was HILARIOUS.

Rated R, baby!
Lovely Calypso chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
AW that was mean,but it was a good story.I really hope someone makes a love story for Alicia Fox and Shelton Benjamin,they would look cute together. :D
JUSTWrite101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I like Alicia Fox and what happened was Edge's not a fan of Edge because of what happened to Lita but I must say this is one of the most creative stories ive read.
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Ah! I'm so behind on my required fanfic reading (it's been a busy summer) so I'll only review a few of your stories that I haven't read yet. But this deserves a review for sure; it's plumb full of Edge.

Ok...I feel pretty neutral about her (although kissing Edge does technically put her automatically in the hate column), but this was pretty hilarious either way.

I could definitely see him saying "when I'm hungry, I go fishing." Nice.

Yeah, she needs to stay the hell away from his gorgeous, gorgeous hair!

I really just think Edge cheats because it's more fun that way. And because he can. Why follow the rules when you can get away with so much more?

M...head bobble and evil that combo.

Nice little revenge bit, cute. Now I've got a lot more reading to do because now I'm definitely in the mood after this.
crazygirrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
It really wasn't her fault. It was all his. Besides her breast are real.
Beverly chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Yeah, it was kinda Edge's fault. Not Alicia's, but it is your story. As for the nudity, she covered it. To me, this wasn't one of your better stories. But hey, no disrespect.

DeathCalledForWrestling chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That's brutal.
StarSixtyNine chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Argh, it annoys the hell out of me when people are all "UPDAIT NAO!"

Alicia has a big forehead. It's...nasty. She has a bad weave, too. And Edge touched it! His hands are now tainted.

Edge's hair is... Edge-like.

Dude I hate that stupid little 'hidden camera' video. When Edge was sitting there all serious, she sat there all :). Argh, annoying.

Black chicks don't leave without a fight. Seriously, ShaNayNay and Boonquita are always outside Darryls window, banging on his door. But I guess it's for child support.

It'll make you or break you.

I'm rambling, aren't I?