Reviews for Last Will and Testament
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
Oh I love this story. The right amount of information, no irritating repeats, and words flowed smoothly. Here and there a slip up but overall a very good story, with maturity and realistic out comes and responses. I like how you described her falling for him through his words alone. As a fellow bookworm, I completely agree. Lots of things can be discovered through someone's written work. Thanks for sharing this story. It was very enjoyable. It is going on my favorite. I wonder what else happen?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
LoL, nice end to that chapter. I love how you described time. Perfect intrigue it can possess and power. The perfect evil of temptation. Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Wow, good first chapter. It definitely got my attention, very intriguing!
LemonDropMartini chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
I love this story.
YellowAsphodel chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
What a brilliant story! Thanks!
NatNicole chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
Apart from Hermione cruelly stringing Ron along (Why else would Harry sy they wer supposed to get married yesterday an' she just left him?) & it taking WAY too short a time for her & Sev to get together,, this story is cool & creative.
Synnefa Kyria chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
Oh, poor Harry. *snickers*
This was amazing! Of course, of all people, Severus would be the one to design the Time Turner 2.0, and leave Hermione to figure it all out.
LeonaMasha chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Intriguing. Found it ironic how the accusations in the beginning could be taken as foreshadowing in the end.
Thank you for this 3-shot! Love how Harry acted there in the end.
mama123 chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Great story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I liked it.
drasticactions chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Very cute, I love alternative ways that Snape could have appeared to die and live at the same time :-)
skillen.kristen chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
You haven't updated since 2008... Seven years.

Are you okay? Did you die?
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Hands down, one of my favorites. A nice twist on the usual time-turner shenanigans, and surprisingly well written. Good work!
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Love it
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
if you havent done so already, please do a SEQUAL to this brilliant story!