Reviews for Last Will and Testament
Great story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I liked it.
drasticactions chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Very cute, I love alternative ways that Snape could have appeared to die and live at the same time :-)
skillen.kristen chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
You haven't updated since 2008... Seven years.

Are you okay? Did you die?
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Hands down, one of my favorites. A nice twist on the usual time-turner shenanigans, and surprisingly well written. Good work!
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Love it
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
if you havent done so already, please do a SEQUAL to this brilliant story!
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
since hermione has had a time turner before surely she would know this was a time turner? She had gone through the box of his personal effects first, his wand, various potions he had carried with him, and a strange object she did not recognize. It was small and golden, a magical object of some sort. But it did not fit the description of anything she had come across in any of her readings. She tucked it into her pocket and carried it around with her constantly, taking it out and studying it whenever she got the chance.
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
please tell me chapter 3 ISNT the end?!
xx - ISIS SMEE - xx chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am addicted to this story, PLEASE write more..
Luna de Papel chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
This is a little jewel. While I could complain about the part where Severus split in two, I won't because this wouldn't be the first time I didn't understand something, and even if that wasn't the case these three chapters tell one of the most original and beautiful stories I've ever read for Hermione and Severus.
More than loved :)
Judith Shakespeare chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I really liked this story! Cute but with a level of depth, and certainly an original idea. Thanks for the read!
Rosajean chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Really fantastically done! Loved it!
IvyPerdita chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I love this story. It is both original and refreshing with a healthy subtle dose of humor.
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Yes yes yes! Love this very much.