Reviews for Last Will and Testament
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
if you havent done so already, please do a SEQUAL to this brilliant story!
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
since hermione has had a time turner before surely she would know this was a time turner? She had gone through the box of his personal effects first, his wand, various potions he had carried with him, and a strange object she did not recognize. It was small and golden, a magical object of some sort. But it did not fit the description of anything she had come across in any of her readings. She tucked it into her pocket and carried it around with her constantly, taking it out and studying it whenever she got the chance.
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
please tell me chapter 3 ISNT the end?!
xx - ISIS SMEE - xx chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I am addicted to this story, PLEASE write more..
Luna de Papel chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
This is a little jewel. While I could complain about the part where Severus split in two, I won't because this wouldn't be the first time I didn't understand something, and even if that wasn't the case these three chapters tell one of the most original and beautiful stories I've ever read for Hermione and Severus.
More than loved :)
Judith Shakespeare chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I really liked this story! Cute but with a level of depth, and certainly an original idea. Thanks for the read!
Rosajean chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Really fantastically done! Loved it!
ancim chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I love this story. It is both original and refreshing with a healthy subtle dose of humor.
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Yes yes yes! Love this very much.
Montara chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I don't think he loved her right away but I think he did it after a short while. Wow, she did so much for him!

What I didn't understand was how come she was able to move through time with the same device and not split in two like he did?

Loved the idea. Thank you
yay chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Harry is such a loyal friend.
yay chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I like her reaction in chapter one, and am a little confused about chapter two.
Bre chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
woohoo! O guess it ends there? i see the complete and all and really itss best not to pull a JKR snd kill the whole story with a crappy epilogue brav0!
Bre chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
answers found, I like this chapter and see the depth of having all the time in the world and what its done to her.
Bre chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow I like this story! So im left assuming that he changed things or departed to the past but still left his body? O all the same I'd love to see more chapters to another of your stories!.