Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Jaenelle Masen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
THAT'S what they were fighting about? Harry Potter? thats funny!
demolitionLover chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
awesome, AWESOME reason for bella kicking edward out. i was wondering what on earth edward could have possibly done to get her that infuriated. i was beginning to even doubt that a reason could even exist.

but yes. i totally, completely, 100% agree with bella's reaction.

i almost disowned my little sister - she finally read the philosopher's stone. and you know what she said?

IT

WAS

BORING!

*sniff sniff* it brings tears to my eyes. she hasn't read anymore of them. i won't let her.

the only way she was put back in my good books is she read all the twilight books and is almost, ALMOST as obsessed as i am. lucky.

great idea for a story. if someone ever said that to me ... they would cease to exist. to me anyway :)
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
WOW! Awesome hot lemon! Love angry sex... ;)
pippapear chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Great one shot!

Really good.

& Totally agree with the HP comments - books are so much more than the films..

But I would forgive Edward Cullen...

;)

Thanks!

Emmy.

X
Live.Laugh.Love.Be chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Um... just asking, why is Edward so rough in this one?
chaffsters33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
the harry potter part at the end was a nice touch!
EDWARDandemmettlover chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
that was good
xXArabellaXx chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I agree with you that the Harry Potter movies sucked but the books were really good. :) I still pick one up and read it from time to time.
TwihardSie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
that was really hot! :)
Brianna13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
fucking awesome
ASAP4REAL chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
It was some hard sex man!
Tainted Grace chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
haha that was funny i loved this every minute of it good job ;)
arapture chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLS! that was so true! if my boyfriend had said that, i wouldn't have only kicked him out of my hse, i would have kicked him out of the country! hehe. the movies do suck btw. hehe. i've got a feeling i like u already. haha. :) nice story btw. lols.
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
LOL! That was hilarious! The sex scene was a bit much but I guess I should've known that from the rating. Oh, well, I loved the story and it was hilarious to find what they were actually agruing about so firecely and that Bella actually kicked Edward out because of it! So clever!

Ok, don't hate but I DO love the Harry Potter books, I've read all of the at least once and my first book copy is falling apart (literally) but I think the movies are amazing adaptions as well...except for the third one, that one was badly made and just looked weird.

Anyway, please don't hate me and I loved your story!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Haha, I haven't read Harry Potter, so I'm not gonna say anything negative. Though the movies do suck ass. Lol.

But, I don't plan on reading the books because I only read romance and smut. LOL! And HP, sadly, is none of that. And my friend, Shannon, is all obsessed with HP, and she's always glaring at me whenever I'm like, "Yeah, well, I don't wanna read HP."

Lol.