Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
What a fantastic one-shot! I love the power struggle, the internal arguing that Edward goes through before going back to the house. I like that they can get that mad at each other and yet there's no doubt about their love and commitment. I nearly peed when you reveal what the argument was about - it was hysterical! I agree about the HP books vs. movies, too. Thanks for sharing your writing talents, I had a wonderful time reading.
JamieCullen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I've never read Harry Potter, but I've never seen the movies either. I don't watch movies based on popular books unless I've read the books, because the movies are almost never nearly as good. chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
m i liked it ;) haha nice ending.
Jaenelle Masen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
THAT'S what they were fighting about? Harry Potter? thats funny!
demolitionLover chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
awesome, AWESOME reason for bella kicking edward out. i was wondering what on earth edward could have possibly done to get her that infuriated. i was beginning to even doubt that a reason could even exist.

but yes. i totally, completely, 100% agree with bella's reaction.

i almost disowned my little sister - she finally read the philosopher's stone. and you know what she said?

*sniff sniff* it brings tears to my eyes. she hasn't read anymore of them. i won't let her.

the only way she was put back in my good books is she read all the twilight books and is almost, ALMOST as obsessed as i am. lucky.

great idea for a story. if someone ever said that to me ... they would cease to exist. to me anyway :)
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
WOW! Awesome hot lemon! Love angry sex... ;)
pippapear chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Great one shot!

Really good.

& Totally agree with the HP comments - books are so much more than the films..

But I would forgive Edward Cullen...

Live.Laugh.Love.Be chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Um... just asking, why is Edward so rough in this one?
chaffsters33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
the harry potter part at the end was a nice touch!
EDWARDandemmettlover chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
that was good
xXArabellaXx chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I agree with you that the Harry Potter movies sucked but the books were really good. :) I still pick one up and read it from time to time.
TwihardSie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
that was really hot! :)
Brianna13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
fucking awesome
ASAP4REAL chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
It was some hard sex man!
Tainted Grace chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
haha that was funny i loved this every minute of it good job ;)
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »