Reviews for A Woman Scorned
YelloSubmarine93 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Lmso! That was funny. I wasn't expecting the fight to be about Harry Potter. lol!
yankeerose chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Whew...after reading that, I want a cigarette!
delete19843924 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
books are always better than the movies ] its too bad directors never follow the storyline exactly, although i realize that would be extremely hard to do.

for some reason i picture vamp sperm with fangs S straight jacket time ]

and another question... with the vampire ability of super-speed, and them getting lost in the moment... wouldn't they go extremely fast caused by the lust and need, which would result in sex lasting... 3 seconds? at most?

-your fan that will no doubt be cursed with thoughts and questions pertaining to vampire sex mechanics all through his exam, Mike ]
bluedauntless013 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
thanks for making me just die there! *drOols*
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
What a fantastic one-shot! I love the power struggle, the internal arguing that Edward goes through before going back to the house. I like that they can get that mad at each other and yet there's no doubt about their love and commitment. I nearly peed when you reveal what the argument was about - it was hysterical! I agree about the HP books vs. movies, too. Thanks for sharing your writing talents, I had a wonderful time reading.
JamieCullen chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I've never read Harry Potter, but I've never seen the movies either. I don't watch movies based on popular books unless I've read the books, because the movies are almost never nearly as good.
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
m i liked it ;) haha nice ending.
Jaenelle Masen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
THAT'S what they were fighting about? Harry Potter? thats funny!
demolitionLover chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
awesome, AWESOME reason for bella kicking edward out. i was wondering what on earth edward could have possibly done to get her that infuriated. i was beginning to even doubt that a reason could even exist.

but yes. i totally, completely, 100% agree with bella's reaction.

i almost disowned my little sister - she finally read the philosopher's stone. and you know what she said?

IT

WAS

BORING!

*sniff sniff* it brings tears to my eyes. she hasn't read anymore of them. i won't let her.

the only way she was put back in my good books is she read all the twilight books and is almost, ALMOST as obsessed as i am. lucky.

great idea for a story. if someone ever said that to me ... they would cease to exist. to me anyway :)
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
WOW! Awesome hot lemon! Love angry sex... ;)
pippapear chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Great one shot!

Really good.

& Totally agree with the HP comments - books are so much more than the films..

But I would forgive Edward Cullen...

;)

Thanks!

Emmy.

X
Live.Laugh.Love.Be chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Um... just asking, why is Edward so rough in this one?
chaffsters33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
the harry potter part at the end was a nice touch!
EDWARDandemmettlover chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
that was good
xXArabellaXx chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I agree with you that the Harry Potter movies sucked but the books were really good. :) I still pick one up and read it from time to time.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »