Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Kay chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
xD I love the reason why they fought! Very nice story :)
amy barrett chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Love it and harry potter cute love the books
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I liked the harry potter movies the books
thewriterforlife chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I love the Harry Potter novels, but I also like the films. The're just two really different things, because you can't show everything on screen. :)
csp4 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
LOL LOL No doubt people fight over lesser things::))

I completely agree with you about people not liking something because of the movies! If I was one of those people, I would have dismissed the Twilight Saga after see the 1st movie:)
HEY chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
How can you say the Harry Potter movies sucked?! I thought they reasonably did Harry Potter justice, unlike the Twilight movies which did legit suck! BTW I love your story ;) I laughed so hard when I read what they were fighting about, for once I agree with Bella :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yeah, harry potter movie sucks big tym but the bks r just mindblowin. Finally s1 dt agrees witt me
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lol, I so agree. HP forever!
Invader Sey chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Just to be a bitch.

Harry potter is fucking awesome, have a problem then go die in a hole with Edward 'Gay' Cullen.

Twilight is shit.. I read the books and watched the movies.

Edward FUCKING sparkles in the sunlight.

Hellsing is the best thing to touch the earth since sliced bread.

Alucard is ...well...he makes he orgasm EVERYTIME you look at him.

Twilight is nothing more than Canadian shit, Harry Potter is THE BOMB, and ALUCARD (Hellsing) IS A REAL FUCKING VAMPIRE.

I okay the one-shot..

Anyway, got a problem with my OPINION THEN PM ME.
ClaryRoss chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
screw you the movies are amazing, the books are too but the movies are fuckin awesome, shut the fuck up. Don't be a bitch.
durteelilsecret chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow. A smut-filled (Twilight) wonder based on a HP argument. Didn't see that one cuming. :}
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'm Rowlingfan 7 on fanfic and I love Harry potter! Go u!
Ricki013 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
im confused do you like or hate harry potter? Great fic btw!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
The only thing better than makeup sex is vampire makeup sex!
Calliope-theRose chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
When someone I know makes fun of Harry Potter or Twilight, they'd officially make my blacklist
336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »