Reviews for A Woman Scorned
three.hills chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Angry sex is the best! Great story. And don't we all love a dominating Edward? Very nice lemon.

Oh, and what an ass! I cannot believe he'd commit such blasphemy as to say HP sucks...and without even...words fail. Telling Bella he doesn't love her is one thing...but saying that about Harry Potter is just inexcusable.
literatefanatic27 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Quite frankly I am disappointed with the HP movies, but I understand if they put everything that's in the book into the movie it would 6 hours long. The books are so much better in my opinion.

P.S.- Love the one-shot!
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Whoa. THat was the most aggressive thing I have ever read. Even more so than a fight scene. Hahahhaha. Nice job.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG. Harry Potter debates and make-up sex to go along! YES!
wingedspirit chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
LOL
ssserpensssotia chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Haha! Perfect! It's just like I imagine Edward and Bella together. Job well done! And I have to agree with you about the "great for your diet-because you can't stop vomiting" plots. Unfortunatelly, it's very hard to find a nice Twilight story to read. So, please, keep going :)

Waves, Serpie
HQ chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*high fives you for the Harry Potter sentiment*

Nice fic. Very well written. *10*
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG! You should have made Edward suffer more! I mean, this HARRY POTTER, that we're talking about! Also, HE BASED HIS OPINION ON THE MOVIES! Geeze, if it had been my story, I prob would have had to kill Edward!
Shadowman55 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hey, That, Was, Interesting. Okay okay, so Edward is wrong, I'm a die-hard fan of Harry Potter too. Believe me. I own ALL seven books, all the movies and anything else, a pillow, so on so forth. I also took my time to reread them and find EACH kissing scene between our three heroes and whoever else. I've also read the books over thirty times. I also know quite well who is dead in the last book. Well the people they said.
Cullen chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
lol... where to begin. Shit that was... um. Different. You certainly never see Edward like that. Haha. But seriously well done. The sex was spot on, from the sounds of things from an expert. lol... I just have to say that is hilarious. I hope Stephenie decides to put shit like that in it, but i highly doubt it because of the younger kids.

Well done mate.
breazoocullen chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Damn...that was hot! A dominating Edward? HELL YEAH! Also, I am a huge, massive, crazy HP fan! Twilight and HP make my life complete :) I effing loved this!
TheGreatestHeroine chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
haha! nice one! and i thought it was about Jane Austen or something :)

but I do love Harry Potter, no contests there :D just too bad, haven't read the last book yet [I know, LOSER right?]
Jackiswhack chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
i would have done exactly the same thing. I didn't talk to my friend for two weeks because she said harry potter sucked when she hadn't read them and i absolutely hate the people who don't read them because they are so popular... THEY ARE FREAKING AWESOME BOOKS.

Great story, i love your writing.

Ha, he so deserved to get kicked out.
Night script chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow... they fought for such a trivial thing...but I agree that Bella should have done that... Harry Potter is my fav too... but guess the sex makes up for the fight... lol...
hpobsessedrissa chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
M, smexy! A pissed off Edward is a hot Edward, I must say...

I feel ya on the HP deal. Amen! I'm so sick of people criticizing the books just because they don't like the movies. I, for one, am not a big fan of the films, but I am in love with the storyline itself and have defended it numerous times. It blows my mind how people can judge it so harshly without reading a single page. GR!

...

Dammit, look what you've done. Now I'm on another angry, defensive HP rant, lol.

Nice story (sighs and wishes I were Bella and could experience some wicked awesome Edward Cullen lovin'). I didn't know what he did, but when I read that last part, I have to say that he deserved the wrath. Nobody disses the Potter! :D Great job!

XOXO,