Reviews for A Woman Scorned
97chuckles chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
WAH HEY! I love edward! XD And the books ARE way better than the movies! :O
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I was wondering how a one shot could have 299 reviews.

But now I know.

This is just amazing.

One of the best one shots i've read in a while.

Also.

Youre username is fantastic.
akane-cardcaptor chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this is a good fic, i like it..

by the way, hey people can vote for rob and kristen best kiss at the MTVs please ontv/movieawards/2011/best-kiss/
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hallo,

Are you bloody shiting me? they quarreled over a fucking harry potter book. immortal vampires fighting over THAT! i mean it was a good story, but seriously i have to back edwrd here. bella realy...REALY can be a BITCH. i always knew her character is an ocd overthinker that over anaylises shit to extreme and tends to make more of a simple situation than it really is and edward 9 out of 10 seems to be the one blamed. i'm not saying dear edward is perfect. he can be ocd over protective and caveward comes out. maybe i dont hold that to critical against him because i love the protectiveness of one who loves you. what can i say...i love being dominated...er...to a point that is. so caveward really is a turn on, not a fault with me. to each there own, right? anyway, i have to back edward on this one. seriously...harry fucking potter. she kicked him out over that and used her mind fuckery to control him. well, isnt the pot calling the kettle black or how ever that shit is said. bella has always been one for not wanting others to use there 'gifts' on her...ie...jasper with his climate control so to speak, even alice and especially edward and his mind reading. i mean she has always been thankful that edward cannot read her mind or use his 'gift' on her and what does she do. when she becomes vampie she used her gift on him when fighting to get that she wants. hell, if i were edward i would seriously be calling her shit out to her on that score. edward should have not judged the books or movies since he hasnt seen them or read them, but still it was his opinion and she basically had tantrum and kicked him out for his opinion. though he should have respected her like to the books or movies. so i give her that, but that was so childish of her to kick her husband out over something as trival as harry fucking potter and it was childish of her to use her 'gift' on her husband to get what she wants. sometimes i really dislike bella and wonder just what in the hell edward sees in her. i'm not saying i am perfect. shit, im far from it and i know this is fiction and angst is great reading. i know. i am a writer myself. but i love all tha characters of twilight and i love reading them here in FF. some writers really put the spin on shit and its lovely to see that. though there are some things i cannot, CANNOT stand to read and that is the characters cheating, especially edward or bella. its personal. when one has actually been though the heart break of finding your other half cheating on you, its a sore subject to visit even in fiction. anyway, i loved the story though. it was well writen.

cheers, hawkins0513
Bria Jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
The books are way better than the movies
philipno2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was really good!
alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hate sex is the best! Lol! And I agree, the HP movies just don't compare to the epicness and wonderfulness of the books!

P.S. Love that they were fighting about something that was so trivial. ;)
insomniac176 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i must admit, if someone said to me harry potter sucks... well they would be on my shitlist too.
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
They get into a fight because of a fuckin Harry Potter book. Are you fuckin kidding me. Lol
SullyPuddy chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Cute ... nicely done!
edwardishismiddlename chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Harry and the writing are both phenomenal!

Thanks for sharing your hot story!
xx chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Yay, go Harry Potter, this an amazing story, and I am gonna check the rest of yours xx
cinewardy chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
hahahaha... i like this! and btw, i prefer the harry potter books rather than the films hehehe.. just my opinion :)
dhyancyrusRK chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh wow! SO HOT! I love this story!
edward4ever chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
very nice indeed! i am practically soaking right now... hot hot hot hot... and by the way i really like Harry Potter books more than the movies!
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »