Reviews for A Woman Scorned
xx chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Yay, go Harry Potter, this an amazing story, and I am gonna check the rest of yours xx
cinewardy chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
hahahaha... i like this! and btw, i prefer the harry potter books rather than the films hehehe.. just my opinion :)
dhyancyrusRK chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh wow! SO HOT! I love this story!
edward4ever chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
very nice indeed! i am practically soaking right now... hot hot hot hot... and by the way i really like Harry Potter books more than the movies!
ashkan00dle chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That's how I am with twilight! I can't even tell you how many times I almost beat up my husband hahah
AlyssaRuin chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
After all that? *Shakes head* Crazy kids...
Zhee chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Huh... I'm sweating!
Twilightfan108 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
cool lol very... intersting
twiberry chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
wow
Silver Scorpion chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Haha! The ending was awesome! Mostly 'cause I agree with you on the whole HP thing. People shouldn't judge them based on the movies, that's plain stupid! D HI-5 cause I'm also a die hard fan and will scream someone down if they insult HP based on the movies. D
Dil9 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
:) Nice. :)
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
HA i was expecting edward to have said something that was totally unfair on bella like something sexist, not something about harry potter! still i would have given him some grief over insulting harry potter without even reading the books!
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Okay, first off - OMFG! The Harry Potter books are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTTER THAN THE MOVIES!

I'M A DIEHARD FAN TOO :)

I like Angry!Edward, when he dominates Bella it's... sooo hott!

:) I also like Edward with Leah, so Angry!Edward with Leah'd be pretty hot too :) (I know it's a weird ship but Leah is really good with the Cullen boys.)

I'm gonna add this to my favourites when I next log in.
I Prey On Blonde Boys chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hot and hilarious. I completely agree with you. If you base your harry potter opinion on the movies your a douche bag. But i'm not a big believer on Harry Potter being perfect. I'm the number one shipper of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger.
chloe chapter 1 . 6/28/2010