Reviews for A Woman Scorned
cool lol very... intersting
twiberry chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
wow
Silver Scorpion chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Haha! The ending was awesome! Mostly 'cause I agree with you on the whole HP thing. People shouldn't judge them based on the movies, that's plain stupid! D HI-5 cause I'm also a die hard fan and will scream someone down if they insult HP based on the movies. D
Dil9 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
:) Nice. :)
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
HA i was expecting edward to have said something that was totally unfair on bella like something sexist, not something about harry potter! still i would have given him some grief over insulting harry potter without even reading the books!
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Okay, first off - OMFG! The Harry Potter books are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTTER THAN THE MOVIES!

I'M A DIEHARD FAN TOO :)

I like Angry!Edward, when he dominates Bella it's... sooo hott!

:) I also like Edward with Leah, so Angry!Edward with Leah'd be pretty hot too :) (I know it's a weird ship but Leah is really good with the Cullen boys.)

I'm gonna add this to my favourites when I next log in.
I Prey On Blonde Boys chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hot and hilarious. I completely agree with you. If you base your harry potter opinion on the movies your a douche bag. But i'm not a big believer on Harry Potter being perfect. I'm the number one shipper of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger.
chloe chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
AMAZING stor x
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I enjoyed the whole setup, the anger, the dominance, the angry sex, but I was still wondering, what happened to get Bella so mad? And then you explained, and it made me smile. A lot. That was fun.
fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awesome just awesome

please make more stories like that
a chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
im not going to say harry potter sucked because i wouldnt know but you dont have to flip its just a book that has blown up liketwilight has
IamRomance chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
great one-shot

p.s. the harry potter books were amazing my brother made me read them and i fell in love i'm trying to find time o re-read them
77049sma chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You make me laugh Lolz...and I like hp but I don't love him like I do twilight...but I will fight wat I do blieve and I do get Bellas piont it's true
Lolz...it waz good and funny one shot Lolz
Nat Anne Potter chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I LOVE harry potter and twilight I've read the hHP book like 12 times each and watched the movies a fuck load more
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wonderful. Fancy getting your knickers in a twist over Harry Potter but if that's the end result I will try it out tonight on the hubby LOL!
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »