Reviews for Frame of Lies
Iron-Mantis chapter 17 . 3/1/2012
okay lets avoid confusion by going with title (older doc, eleven, younger doc third.) i want to see more.
snake screamer chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
AWESOME FIC, some suggestions

watch the third doctor ep Frontier in Space, and Inferno, fourth episode Image of the Fendahl, The Talons of Weng-Chiang and The seeds of Doom.

Fifth doctor: Frontios, Four to Doomsday

and lets not forget the first: The Aztecs, an unearthly child, and finally Dalek invasion of earth
Phantom Dennis chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
Brilliant! as Ten would say.
Bibliophage chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
What a great idea for a story. The invitable comparison between the 9th doctor and his younger self underlines very nicely how he was left shattered by the Time war. Also, Im quite partial to the 3rd doctor, and I love the Master too, so this just makes my day... I do hope you will update this soon...
rara saryn chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
Cool idea. More please!
teddybowties chapter 17 . 8/15/2009
OI. BIg slap. I bet Donna would have smacked JO, though. clingy pest. hee! But I like her.
ChellusAuglerie chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
AH, Christ!

You are the holy awesome sauce of Antioch!

ALl right, seriously, The Doctor needs to curse in the show, damn it. That would be an episode tro DIE for
123-321 chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
" 'Stop hitting yourself'?"

XD LOL
teddybowties chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
OH MY GOD

STOP HITTING YOURSELf! THIS WAS BRILLIANT! OH MY GODD
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 14 . 5/13/2009
The Doctors meet! And Nine STILL complains about the jumper - heh, I can imagine dandy-boy reacting like that to leather-head's fashion sense, ironically! I liked the interaction between them so far, and Rose's reaction to Three - who is, incidentally, becoming one of my favourite Doctors (he has GREAT stories, especially Season 7's). Everyone seems in character, and it's all starting to come together nicely. This was a pleasant reprieve from the dark general tone of this story. And thank you VERY MUCH for explaining what a 'navvy' is - I've been agonising over the exact meaning of that word for AGES. Good luck with the rest of this brilliant, original story!

gODSPEED!

(P.S. Have you watched many Third Doctor stories? My favorites are the Malcolm Hulke ones ('The Sea Devils' and 'The Silurians') largely due to my fondness for his fleshed out writing style (avoiding B&W characters), and 'Inferno' - bloody brilliant scripts, those are! I still want to see the Second Doctor story 'The War Games' and the other Hulke stories that still exist, though!)
123-321 chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
lol him going on about his jumper makes me want to pat him on the head and say "nothing, we all love your jumper"
teddybowties chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
"That would be telling, eh?"

Hah! Brilliant! MORE PLEASE
123-321 chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
:D can't wait to see where this is going!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
Uh ... didn't you say earlier that the doctor was with Jamie and VICTORIA, rather than Zoe? They're two completely different people and personalities, make sure your facts are straight.

However, I appreciate the mystery and tension which you've built up so far in this story. I can't wait to see where it leads - will 3 and 9 meet, and will any other Doctors make appearances. So many unanswered questions ... be sure to start answering them soon!

gODSPEED!
123-321 chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
i like how this is going! i hope to see and update soon!