Reviews for For The Money
Thea chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is a fantastic story. Just want to put that out there. But, you haven't done anything with it for what, four years now? The ideas are creative (even with mythril and hydro spanner and several other terms I recognized) and it has a lot of potential. I'd really like to see what this could become, but I realize that with RL, updating can be impossible. I also know that writer's block can hit you hard. But you really have a great story going here, and since no one's reviewed recently, I'd just like to let you know that there are people interested in your story, and they'd like to read more. Thanks for what you've done so far.
Marie chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Ooh, intriging. I adore your skill to create an AU so creatively and cleverly. Gladiator Tenten? Hell yeah.
AimedSiren chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Wow, I really like this fic! Its the most unique and original(in my opinion) fanfic Ive had the pleasure to read so far. I would love to see it updated soon, keep up the amazing work!
yckin chapter 3 . 3/28/2009

such extensive using of words.

really REALLY nice. :D
imanokie01 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Very awesome fic. I love your writing style and your descriptions of surroundings, they fill out the story very nicely.

Such an interesting universe and the great writing just make it a pleasure to read.

alamodie chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
now im reealy interested...

update.

.SOON.
Krizzie chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
I had to reread some paragraphs twice and even go back to previous chapters so I could understand... but it was all worth it. Hahahahaha!
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
This is getting good...really good... I like the way it's written, very descriptive and it hooked my interest right away. Nice work, can't wait for the next update!
Gabs chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
oh, my, so cool really
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
fascinating, very interested to find out who this mystery person is and adore that tenten rose the the ranks so quickly, also loving how you're still using the elements of naruto but twisting them to create something entirely new and as i said, fascinating

definately looking forward to where this is going to go
Mystica83 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
I don't know how you do this. I cannot even IMAGINE reaching the literary heights that you seem to achieve so easily. Where do you get these ideas? They're FANTASTIC! (Although, I recognized mithril in there, so I know where one came from, at least ;-) And it's not just the creativity that seduces me. Your storytelling skills are superb. It's like you're weaving your language together like an expensive, beautiful tapestry and all I can do is wish that I was that good at manipulating the English language.

I'm drooling to find out who's watching Tenten as she ever-so-elegantly slaughters her opponents. I was a big fan of Michael Phelps, but if there were ticket sales for the Blood-circus, I'd be first in line.

I almost hate to beg you to update this story, because the rest of your delicious stories deserve updating, too. So, I'll just raise my glass to you, silently toasting and envying you in the same breath and anxiously await your next update, whichever it may be.

Cheers, my dear!

Mystica
wistfulmemory chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
I'm glad you updated this story. I like the concept of it, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
imanokie01 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Great start to a story I look forward to reading more of. I like your writing style and how you give details about the universe you are placing the characters in. :)
mweehee chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I;m not much of a scifi reader, but I find this story very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next! D
Agent of the Apothecary chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Talk about interested . . . I've barreled past 'intrigued' and am now well on my way to 'obsessively spamming'. Fantastic, not that I'd expect anything less.

Congrats on the 100!