Reviews for Electronic Love
tk04 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
I absolute love this story.

"Yesterday they were innocents (or as innocent as Fuji could be) virgins. And now they're practicing Kamasutra like professionals."

Just love it. Love it. Lol Thank you.
sairakanzaki chapter 16 . 10/25/2011
this story is really great and very romantic and i like it!
Alpha14 chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
For some reason, the first movie that came into my mind was Shrek (even if it said Walt Disney). Now my stomach hurts. XD
sotfreakazoid chapter 16 . 11/18/2010
What did Inui put into the drawer? I would like to know. It would be 'Ii data'...

I wanted to read the "uncensored" chapter 16 but there's an age requirement? O_o haha

great story although I don't think I should be reading erm.. this type of content at my age...don't tell...
yume229 chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
loved this fic! Nice and romantic poems too!
Ducks R Evil chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
NYAAAA!

LURVE!

if only you incled some more/more detailed ryoma x takeshi scenes

oh well!

still 'LOVE' it
Yellow Gummybear chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Oh wait. I'm sorry. I forgot about the uncensored version. :)) I'm off to read it nao~

BTW, YOU'RE SUCH A FREAKING GREAT WRITER~
Yellow Gummybear chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
Too lazy to log in.

I... Need... A Sequel. D: THAT WAS FRIGGIN' CUTE. AND HOT~ :D

Can't you at least write a fic about their whole night (and day) in the last chapter? XD
countess sunako chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
i love it! great job! :)
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 16 . 5/27/2009
This is a great story. I love it.
ayame shuurei chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
that's was cute and super sweet...nice fic

its really awesome...
fallen-leaves chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
I really liked this story. (: I like how it showed Tezuka as someone who was fragile and could be romantic, that even with his cold exterior, there was someone like Fuji who could warm his heart. And I really liked how the storyline escaladed.

This story is definitely one of my more-favorite favorites. (:
Kvhottie chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
I LOVED THE STORY...very entertaining and im going to read the nc-17 version right after this. Everything was very fuun, sweet, cute, hot, and enjoying. You did a grat job!
Kvhottie chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I've loved these past chapters, they've been fantastic. And this idea of an online ating site is oo unique, great job. LOVE IT!
Crazy Sardines chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
I truly enjoyed readng this... I seldom see TeFu M-rated fics.. Thanks.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »