Reviews for Long Way To Say Yes
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Please write more...

Bella
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Its cute, but the spelling is bad, and its a little weirdly scripted. Otherwise, I like it.
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, I mean this story would probably look good if you'd take your time to make it a story, this looks like hastily taken notes with lots of mistakes. Let's look aside from spelling and grammar, you still have a bunch of things to correct. Using English with wrong capitalization is raping the language. There's a reason every sentance starts with a capital letter. And you're writing a story not script, you can't use a detailed story-line and then go Logan: "...", it's just wrong.

I care about correct spelling, grammar and capitalization when writing a mail to my best freind saying I'll come visit him in five minutes not to talk about actual writing.

Please spare us all some seriuos headaches trying to read this stuff and write like the language rules say.
heaven shadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I would say be careful with using large blocks of text at a time because that makes reading it a bit difficult. Also, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization would help to clear things up. I would also suggest trying to make things not so script like: Logan "_" Rory "_" There are other ways to add in speech and make the entire story flow better.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I liked the concept, however you really needed a beta! The formating was off and having everything in lowercase letters is just butchering the English language. Next time check into a beta.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I clicked on this story to read it. Got about one sentence into it and stopped to leave a review. This story could be amazing for all I know, but I refuse to read anything that is not written as a story. This is written like you're sending a text message or email to someone with no capitalization and no descriptive text around dialogue. (For instance, it's 'Logan replied, "Night babe, I love you."' as one example that I can see as I'm typing this review.) You need serious work on your spelling, capitalization, and format of this story. If you don't want to take the time to do it, I suggest working in word because it will at least auto capitalize for you and find mispelled words. Otherwise, you are in serious need of someone to help with this story, be it a beta or a co-author.
Pushkin chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
The storyline is ok, but you might want to think about using capital letters and improving on the spelling, grammer and formatting.