Reviews for A typical night at Arkham
Enigma-Hare chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
They trusted him with darts?
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
What's he gunna make him do?
Shadowcat chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hehe, such a wonderfull short little story, It is some how funny even though it involves a rather grisly bet, but I gess thats Arkham life for you. Which you showed expertly, have you spent time in there your self?
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Haha but what IS Joker going to make him do?

This one is good - I especially liked the part about him appreciating fear but not pain. That's very Scarecrow-esque. :)
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
How the Fuck could you put Scarecrow/Crane with Poison Ivy? JOKER AND JONATHAN CRANE/SCARECROW BELONG WITH EACH OTHER, AND NO ONE ELSE, EVER! SO LICK MY ASS! SLOWLY! Hahaha just messin' with ya. Was serious about the Joker/Crane part, though - I'm a Huge fan, and it's what I write, y'see. (Although I'd actually rather you wouldn't lick my ass - sorry to disappoint you muahahahaha!) "Flames will be used to roast batman on a spit" - that was good. Also liked your little Disclaimer/electroshock therapy concept. Aside from the Crane/Ivy PROBLEM, it was very good!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Jonathan is familar with the layout of the

women's bathroom,eh?Did he pull a Max Klinger

(a'la M*A*S*H)while there?;)The Joker making

Jonathan confess his undying love to Ivy!lol.

Could the reason be,that Jonathan was embarrassed,

because it was...true?:)
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
*Snickers* Poor Pamela and Crane, okay that was hilarious, nice!
Pinstriped Armani chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
It's cute; but none of them seem to be very much in character...I would read the Graphic Novel Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on a Serious Earth for a reference...really! It's the most amazing comic :) Good Luck ;)