Reviews for To Love A Hero
emouchihas chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
you totally got me lol i thought that was the real ending then i lost all connection with my computer last night you are a great writer
ghdfhfghfgh chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Live in my house, I'll be your shelter. Just pay me back with 1000 kisses, be my lover and I'll cover you. I'm really glad your day was perfect, that makes my day perfect. I seriously love you too, Jessi. So much, and I'm going to make sure you spend the rest of your life happy and healthy. Love you, Jessi-Chan :)

When I live with you I give all the kisses you can take.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Sounds like the part from one the older Batman movies where that woman confesses to Batman that she likes Bruce, and then Bruce plays dumb the next time they meet.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Actually, the mother drew the knife, the father took it and killed her with it, and said 'Why so serious?' three times; twice walking to the Joker, and once right before cutting the scars into the Joker's mouth.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
You're about right on his age.
The Reviewer chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
-nosebleed-
Ayaka Naeuri chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
you suck
sasusaku4eva chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
hehe i like it that you always put happy endings to your fics!

and i guess that all my fav sakuino fics are all written by you, soo KEEP WRITTING OR I MIGHT DIE OF BOREDOM!

(if you need any ideas, i'm so good at that)

(coming from an X sasusaku fan)
The Authoress of Heartbreak chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
hmm, begging for a sequel i see...well...i'll definitely read, since this one ROCKED THE HOUSE. i was really pleased with the ending, too. it was sweet. course maybe that's cuz i'm bi. whatev, it was TIGHT.

With hugs and two faves,

The Authoress of Heartbreak
aynoryuu chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
wow! yea when i read issue 7 i was like man that sucks, but wee for happy (somewhat chessy lol) endings. the last paragraph is quite interesitng though. quite
RyokoYuuki chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
I like, it's a bit different than what I'm used to but I definetly liked it. ~chow
RyokoYuuki chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Wow I totally think you should have Ino come back as a bad-guy/good-guy super hero XD
RyokoYuuki chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
I realize I have quite a few more issues to read but I was thinking it would be kinda cool if Ino turned out to be a bad-guy/good-guy superhero (kinda like Catwoman)... haha not trying to intrude on your story though, just wanted to share.
RyokoYuuki chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
haha Batman was awesome! XD Any who... I'm still liking where you're going with this... but what exactly does her superhero outfit look like? ~toodles.
RyokoYuuki chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
lol Wow. Shows you how much on comics I know, I thought it was based off of Hancock XD I was a bit iffy at first, but I like it.