Reviews for Understand
WOW! Just wow!
bring me the pizza chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was awesome! I loved it! :D
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
this was a sweet story awww
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh, that was beautiful. Very well written.

Well done!

K x
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
oh god, so so sad. amazing, brilliant. i love Rose/Emmett stories, and this is fantastic.
onyxrush707 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I teared up at this. *sniffs*
DemonAngelGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
that was so nice!
canwefallinloveagain chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
that was amazing!

i could totally understand why Rose was upset,

you did an amazing job. :)
Marth HEART Smallville chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Aw! That was really good and cute. I think it rocked.
DramaticField chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I love this story !

Your an amazing writer.

It's so expressive and meaningful.

Great Job ! ]
Sami chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was amazing. I actually have no criticisms! That was so touching. And it wasn't a funny emmet, but the situation didn't call for a joke. You portrayed him exactly the way I think he would've acted. You have a gift

FaithInSnape chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw. Poor Rosalie. :(

Great job with this. I love reading stories that make Rosalie seem human. I think way too many people have a very limited view of her. So great job. :)
Angeliss chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
You're thirteen. *blink* You're thirteen. And you have written one of the best non-sexed RosalieEmmett fics I have seen, far beyond your age. Want some advice? Pull your age off of your profile. People will judge the quality of your writing on that little number alone.

Now to the real review. The news story was horrible. Did you use a real one, or did you make it up? Because I have heard similar stories, real ones, and they are heartwrenching. No wonder Rosalie was affected. It wasn't just a reminder- it was a child, like Rosalie wants to have. A major blow on both counts.

Rosalie's reactions were perfectly executed, from the silence, to the stain on the blouse... Even the timing fit her character well. Emmett was wonderfully in character- I loved seeing this from his perspective. It added another dimension to their relationship.

"Rosalie always had had the need to be a center of attention. It was her nature, to have the spotlight shining upon her at all times. And since Bella had become a member of the family, if not officially yet, Rosalie was no longer the star. She wasn’t jealous of the attention Bella got—no, she was simply unused to it. Since her human life, she had been the pretty one to look at, to talk to, and to become friends with. She was constantly being watched by others, and had to be perfect for them.

Now that she didn’t have to be perfect for everyone else, she didn’t know what else to do with her time. She would spend too much time looking back without her petty distractions, and it would bottle up for years, until all the emotions flooded out."

That is such a perfect depiction of Rosalie... I wish more people had that insight.

There was only one critical comment I had. Rosalie's mood changes too fast at the end. But it was pretty early in the morning when you did this, so I'll forgive you.
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I really like this! It shows a way softer side to Rosalie, which I love, because most stories make her out to be mean and evil. Great job! I love Rosalie and Emmett cuteness, but I'm horrible at writing it. ]
readinangel chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aww poor Rosalie, I love how you made Emmett so sweet!