Reviews for My Dream My Life (Old Version)
whatrain chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
You go, dude! Can't wait to see what's in store for the new version.
Cheers!
MckayDragon chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
This story is fantastic and worthy of more praise then I can continue so I may further indulge myself in your writing.

Sincerely.
TodayParade chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
Great story really hope you continue this it'smy favorite SamusxZelda fic!
Anachronox2 chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Really cool story, I hope you haven't left it for good. It's simply to good to die unfinished.
Beware the Dragon chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Hi again,

Woo! That was a fun ride! Interestingly, I get to review this exactly a year after your last update. I hope you’ll take it positively as I have just a few criticisms. First, I must that it was a joy to read and quite riveting. In the earlier chapters, I had come to the conclusion that they’d openly start to like each other halfway through the story but as I continued on, I noticed you took a different approach – making the reader wait (clever you! Hehe). Later, it had me so hooked that I just wished I could be inside it just to tell them, “Come on! Don’t you two see how you feel about each other?” .). I really can’t wait for when either will profess her love for the other. Ooohh… it’ll be sweet.

I’m not sure if you’re aware of the subjunctive mood, where one is to use ‘were’ instead of ‘was’ in conditional scenarios. I’m sure you are, so I hope you don’t take it like “You think I don’t know?” _ It’s just a tiny reminder and I see that mistake often in several fics I read. Also, although the later fight scenes were somewhat difficult to follow, I think they were done fairly well. Though, I hope you can add some detail to certain environments such as the arenas and the rooms. With your beautiful construction of words, it would be pleasant to read as I picture the scenery in my mind.

Now, I’m not too familiar with Zelda but I believe that her characterisation was flawless! Her dialogue… impeccable! Though for Samus, I can imagine her as cold, critical, unfriendly, quiet and possibly condescending too but, I felt that she was unnecessarily rude in certain parts of your story and out of character during her encounter with Wolf. But oh well, I guess she can’t be helped. I had also thought initially that the effect her troubling past had on her was a little overdone but when I read chapter ten, I truly felt the connection and how much her past meant to her.

I really care about your characters and that is what I find so unique about it; for lack of a better statement, I’d say that I’m in love with your story. I sure as hell am not a professional author but, I hope you can learn something from this review as I have learnt from both your story and your writing style. I’ll await the next chapter with excitement; take your time and good luck to you!

Warms Regards,

Poor Donkey
Beware the Dragon chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Oh boy! Oh boy! This is a real treat for me. Samus is my favourite video game character and I'm also a fan of femslash stories! So this is so interesting. Gosh! You have really fleshed them out well and given them believable personalities. You write in ways I could only dream of. I don't even care about the typos and the advanced vocabulary that has me constantly perusing the dictionary for this story has me totally and irreversibly engrossed. I am not one to read long stories but I will read this one to the last word and post another review then. .)
JillSandwiches chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Yet another AWESOME story that isn't complete and probably never will be :[ It breaks my heart
Tripower chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Great story, update soon.

I want to know the end, to see when they will make their declaration .

So, update soon !
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Femslash, FTW

...I just realized that I'm possibly the only girl alive who likes femslash without being a lesbian... Hmm...
cis chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
awesome story, update soon
Pokeprof chapter 11 . 12/20/2009
A pairing with Samus and Zelda. Gotta say that while I never thought that the two would ever together in any universe, this is a rather interesting and unique take on both of them.

A few issues, however. First off is Samus's characterization. Yes, what she had gone through would definitely leave scars and some serious issues for just about anyone, but that's what makes Samus Samus. That fact that she's gone through the shit she has and come out whole at the end, capable of taking care of herself and being a fantastic person at the same time. However, for the sake of the story, you're characterization is fine.

Second, you've got quite a few grammar issues and issues with what words you're using. Quite a few times it feels like you're missing part of the sentence you're writing and more then once you mean one word, but say another. For example, the Doubles fight between Samus, Zelda, Marth, and Ike, you called Marth a Princess in one sentence, when it's clear that he's male and you stated as much earlier on. This could be a simple mistake, but other such instances are quite common throughout the entire story.

Overall, not too bad of a fic, and certainly better then a LOT of the crap we see around normally. And you've actually used characters that don't get too much attention, IE: Anyone not called Marth, Roy, or Ike.
TacoKing23 chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
I'm very much enjoying this story so far. I anxiously await the next chapter.
G3rain1 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Glad to see you updating again. And nice chapter. I liked a lot of the self-reflection you put both of them through, especially for Samus. Gives us a real glimpse into the character.

Though not much development between the two of them as of yet. Perhaps next time.
MCLMM chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
please continue this story it's really well written and i would hate to see it go unfinished.
RomanticVulcanolight chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
You made me cry! It was so sad! That never happens to me when I'm reading a sad story. You have truly awesome writing skills.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »