Reviews for Year of the Spark: July 20
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
“Erm…,” John started and sent a helpless look to his friends. “It..it is…the baby gets out…well, …,” he gulped and hoped that something would happen to get him out of this situation. The children looked at him full of expectation. “We use the transporter beam of the Daedalus to get the baby out,” he finally said and wished to bang his head on the nearest wall. There couldn’t be a worse explanation."

haha, nice. This was cute. good job.
angelfangrl chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Really good story, even though I am definitely not a sparky fan.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
*Grinning and purring and laughing* through the whole entire fic.

Great, great, and more great!

Thanks so much.
Deleted67545 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Nice explanation, John.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Great story! I love the last line!
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw...baby fic!
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Ek! I love it!
Sparky Army chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I love this! And It must be a baby thing this week, my fic is pregnancy fic too! LOL! XD
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
"'As soon as we women get pregnant you’re handling us as we were ticking time bombs,'

'That’s what you are,' Rodney just said and Laura glared at him."

Lol, that's so Rodney.

"'How will the baby come out of her?' she pointed at Laura." Lol! That' so funny! I love John's explanation. The Daedalus to beam the baby out! Very cute fic Kuro! And I love the ending. :)
agent1332 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hilarious! Loved how John told the kids how the baby comes out. I'm surpised McKay's kids didn't call him on that right away. Oh well...Great Story.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aww Kuro this is what you were talking bout over at LJ huh? LOL Johns great. this is cute!
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
omg that was so cute:X the first paragraphs were brilliant! the daughter of a diplomat and a military actually played army games! damn! its great valerie followed shep's job. at least as a kid. really,really cute:X. *aw's*

"valerie sheppard-weir"

omg)):X

i loved dad's replica: We use the transporter beam of the Daedalus to get the baby out! lmao! freakin hilarious! )).

cute little kids playing in atlantis with water guns. shep and ronon must be really proud. :.:X.

i love bad.:X. sparky:x.