Reviews for Lunch
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wha- awww that's it?
Short but cute.
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
lmao this is actually hilarious! Leave it to Chopper to make things seem worse than they really areand not understand regular human behaviors like having crushes! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Loved it! It was so adorable and definitly something I can picture Luffy doing. I'm a huge fan of NxL Fics and I think you did a great job:)
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I like. Different from other fanfics! Keep writing!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Haha, the thought of Luffy going from room to room was definetly a good hook for the one-shot, though the lead-up to the ending was a bit slow and the ending itself did feel a bit cut-off. Maybe try adding a line or few about how Nami felt being stuck in that position?

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
yuuki36 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
that was adorable and cute

..it was a nice read. and the ending was good too! 3
Lowzenza chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
ADORABLE
OchreEyes chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh I so love this. I do hope you could.. uhm.. make a sequel..?

-hides- Please?
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aww, it's just adorable how he can be so clueless about stuff like this. And Nami-blushing? Hahaha Just great! *giggles*
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It's a mystery feeling. As Luffy would call it. Ahahaha great fic.
DanKusoBakuganPrince chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
-Snorts- Ok that was funny! it certainly made me laugh. You did a great job .
OrpheumZero chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
A nice little fic. Though I never quite have heard of a person getting a tummy ache from love, it's still nice.

Though I think the comedy could have been played up with Chopper freaking out. I mean, Luffy is so excited by things it'd be funny to see him wondering what would happen if he did have something in his stomach.
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
hahaha cute!
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i love this!
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Luffy is so innocent, not even realizing what was making him feel odd.