Reviews for Home
kayhenry247 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
You got eric's character just right in this chapter :)
kayhenry247 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This chapter was hysterical XD
kayhenry247 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
So far so good
MissVoiceLess chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Awesome. And yes, your dialog is spot on. I really like how you're writing this. It seems canon enough while sprinkling enough slashy goodness to make my inner-fangirl purr. the mental movie is playing out the way the show does and that tickles me. I follow.
SweetEnigma chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
NO! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! URGH!
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
All in all.. It was amazingly WONDERFUL! I hope you add more in the future.. I would love to read it!
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
What a sexy chapter.. Took my breath away. XD I never read such a hot blowjob scene ever before in a fanfiction. _ Maybe I'm just too obsessed with this pairing now though, lol. Either way, I'm about to giggle like a major fangirl.. Anyways.. Well written once again. D
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
This was a really awesome chapter! you know, I'm glad you haven't added any rape or abuse secnes because such things make me feel really weary of people even more, lol. I'm looking forward to reading more!
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
O.M.G.. This cracked me up. XD When Fez goes "You're having fantasies about waxing seals!" I literally busted out laughing and did again when I retyped this. LMAO.. Fez is so hilarious! Outstanding work!
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Usually I don't review a fiction until I read it all but.. I loved this chapter. XD Kelso made me laugh.. That's so him. "I'm always smoking. Smoking hot!" LMAO.. I can tottally picture him saying that and Fez getting all confused over it. They were really in character in.. Great work! D
Psych-Bite chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Love the show, and love this. Excellent job. Can't wait to read more. :D
angelrock444 chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
I love this. Hyde is so in character.
DarkPrincess128 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
Oh no, I LOVE THIS! How could you end it here? And who's the idiot who said you had stylistic issues! It's called fanfiction, not fucking, like, picture perfect story time. Whatever the dude's a moron. This story is a fabulous and you mentioned in an earlier chapter you had written a couple more chapters, right? DDD Pleaseeee post! This is going on my story alert list because I have hope!
Mus4u chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
Really liked what you have here. It was a great read.
Yaoi-Freak1990 chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
Omg I love this story! Want more!