Reviews for Adrift
McMackenzie chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
SE YOU IN A MONTH!
merderlove33 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
i really like the addison/meredith friendship
kiarcheo chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
go on like this,I think your assumptions are very update soon
MDLOVE chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I agree with what you put about their looks. Addison's beauty is more prominent, while Meredith does have a model's features. Nice work so far!
raelenie chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
loved it

i reviewed-write faster

lol

loved it!
martuf chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
I just browsed the GA fanfictions and I noticed yours. I liked the concept. I read the 5 chapters and I still like it. It's very expressive of emotions how you change a POVs between the two women. I hope you'll continue so you have me on story alert. :-)
McMackenzie chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Are they gonna get a divorce.?
eternalgorithm chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
i love this story!
geller516 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
another amazing chapter i liked it! and i agree with your rant too

this is a great story keep up the good work :)
kiarcheo chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Love the update...and finally addi understood thet it wasnt mer's fault..I mean,he "persecute" her (althoug I'm sure everyone would love to be pursue by him).please update soon
McMackenzie chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Great update.

Cant wait for more.

Im exited for those two to become friends.
raelenie chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
I AGREE

one of my long-going tiffs with derek(as much as i love him)is how he managed to have this whole relationship with meredith WHILST KNOWING HE STILL HAD A WIFE! i mean really? how did he sleep at night? didn't his conscience ever kick in?

oh well...

anyway, loved the update! can't wit for the next chapter
CheeryJana chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I really like your story and the idea that Mer and Addi should talk. You bring out the awkwardness between them. I mean they both care fpr the same guy and they both know that he is not as perfect as they make him out to be.

And i really like that you are not showing them as fighting enemys, where one is the good and the other is the bad guy, but as semifriends or at least people who can talk to each other and understand each other.

Well, what i actually wanted to say: I love your story and i hope you continue it.
kiarcheo chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
yes,it's soon enough...continue to update so frequentely and I'll review every chapter (well,I'd do it anyway)...great start for the talk
cloudless chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I'm intrigued for the next chapter. Meredith's rambling was spot on.