Reviews for Siberian Express
Shadra chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
In love with this
LostInWonderland chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Dude on adored that ending I'm grinning like a fool
sagi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
liked this one.
DeneeLennox chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Haha awh I loved this :) I had just watched the Anime, and I have been reading FanFictions about it. I wish the train episode did go like this -_- lol. Stupid Kai too. Hated him! But it was good! Good grammar as well
Esther Clemmens chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hahaha! Love the ending. Hagi acting like nothing happened.
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
We all know something like this should have happened. (Just saying.)

Anyway, great job with this.
Exrahlixxibith chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great story, a bit OOC for them, but I appreciated it. Kai wasn't OOc at all lolz

I always appreciate stories about hagi and saya (please don't try to correct on me on the spelling of his name, it should be spelt that way... Us americans just have to switch it *pouts*
The Things We All Hold Dear chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Go Haji! :D heh heh heh LOve the story!
LadyTargaryenBlack chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh my God! This fic was perfect! The Kai be damned! I loved the hentai HajiSaya! They are perfect together! This fic was a great thought about what could have happened (and I wish it would have happened ..)! Congratulations and Kisses!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
kya i loved it! lol please make another one!
Baby can u handle this chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
this story made my day.
Shadoah Kriegel chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
*laughs* nice cover-up at the end, lol.
mirrohayou chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I like the content of the story itself (i.e. the sexual element) but I do not believe the situation fits these characters. Hagi is her chevalier, he would never take the lead, he is the servant and as such he follows. Saya even in the amnesiac state of this time, would instinctively retaliate against this kind of thing. Moreover, Hagi's way of speaking was out of character. Your writing was acceptable, though I think you need to work on spelling and grammar to some extent. Also, I think your word choice could be improved with synonyms and a higher caliber of vocabulary. Your writing does have room to improve, but it is still very good in comparison to that of other authors, who's stories I have read.
feardorcha chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
please make more i really enjoyed this one , and im really itching for more, pwease? thank you!

its really really really good!
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
O.o O lookz like Haji was horny for Saya anywayz I think that this was a great storii so keep the writing juices flowing and write more storriiz about them I really like how your plot was for this one