Reviews for The Romance of the Iron Maiden
animationiscool chapter 26 . 4/22/2011
I really enjoyed the entire story. The poem "Here by the Sea" is well written, too. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel, "Project: Iron Maiden".
animationiscool chapter 16 . 3/30/2011
The past few chapters were very intense and suspenseful. I'm looking forward to the new mystery that the gang has to solve. I'm also glad that Scooby is going to be featured more in the story.
animationiscool chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
This was a great chapter, and I loved it when Shaggy proposed.
animationiscool chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
This was a very romantic start to book two of this story. It was well written, and I especially liked the scenes about Velma and Shaggy's relationship. I'm looking forward to finding out if they will get married, too.
animationiscool chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
The story for book 1 The Shooting Star was great, and I'm looking forward to reading book 2.
animationiscool chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
This chapter was very romantic. Fred proposing, and Shaggy and Velma being together was cute.
animationiscool chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
It's great that Fred and Shaggy are okay. The scenes with them and Daphne and Velma were romantic.
animationiscool chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
I remember reading the story "No Song for Velma" and how they saved her. Hopefully Fred and Shaggy will recover.
animationiscool chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Hopefully Shaggy will be all right.
animationiscool chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
This was a suspenseful chapter, and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.
animationiscool chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
This was a well written chapter, and I liked the poem with Fred and Daphne.
animationiscool chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
It's great that most of the gang is there, but where is Scooby? Scooby is my favourite character, and it would be nice to read about him later on the story.
animationiscool chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This chapter is a good start, and I can already tell that this will be a great story.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 26 . 4/3/2010
Sorry to see this story at an end. I loved it from beginning to end. Nice poem. Who wrote it? I know poetry isn't my fortee, so sorry 'bout that. It's a nice poem, though.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
Good thing those guys didn't get the treasure, LOV. Good thing the gang didn't give Bruno & 'Boss' the treasure. Find it funny that they will be shoveling snow in Siberia. Ha, ha. Could see them doing that!