Reviews for Flying high
BlackAmber1331 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
aww hahaha lolz :) can u put in another chapter? its pretty funny xD
FlamingCows13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA!¡!¡!¡ yes!¡ I'm on my I-pod and I just figured this out so I'm kinda obsessed. but THIS STORY was SO amazingly funny and I think you should write another one!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
LOVELOVE and thats how...ah...a...friend! Yea thats it a firend -looks away quickly- acts when she gets high
Vellacora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Once I had a friend that did Pot and so I asked him how does it feel like and he said that everything kinda slows in a way and he feels really sluggish and that everything is super heavy like if you pick up a pencil its like five pounds. So I started to crack up and was like why would you get high then? Then I started laughing even more cuz we live in South CA so he would be screwed if we had an earthquake XD.

This was really funny, I liked when Bee was just like I'll look in for a new couch and kinda just flew away lol. Speedy and Aqualad are the best couple in Teen Titans!

~Wuv the Playfulness*

cute~ Kitty Garth and puppy Roy...
atinykerfuffle chapter 1 . 8/19/2008

Roy and Garth are adorable together. :)

I was wondering why the kitty-doggy theme looked familiar.

:) Kuro-woof and Fai
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008

High Garth. Wonderful.

For some reason, the stupid high fish stick made me crack up.

Foxyperv chapter 1 . 8/3/2008

so cute and fun!
bisexualdeviant chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
zomg! amazing! and very much like a high aqualad would act...lolz
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This story is so cute! I love your version of high Aqualad its so adorable! You must write more. And please, please continue your Of Age story! I NEED it!
Mad-Wiccan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Haha! Aqualad high that's hilarious! XD Roy the reason they get all pissy with you is that Garth is cute and cuddly when he's high... you get paranoid.